Guys are so insecure. Especially NYC dudes.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Club 27

this is like a carbon copy of my thread.

except mine was better.

for obvious reasons.
but aint nobody worried about your @!%%$ !!%.
check your pms %%$*+.

im really sick of you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@Fresh.. 
grin.gif
 laser mouse bruh. 

Originally Posted by proper english

Proof has been present as long as we have walked the earth..Man still cannot replicate perfectly things that have been found in nature since we have walked the earth. How many cameras can compare to the human or eye, let alone the super sight a hawk has, or the night vision an owl has? How many speakers can give the clarity of the human ear? We still can't perfectly clone humans and create life, we can create imitations of these things though. I think what you all want is for the sky to open up and a voice to come pouring down declaring that there is a god. Even if this were to occur i have a feeling there would still be skeptics...And for those that don't believe in the bible..what book has been started, passed down, and recorded seamlessly and coheisively over thousands of years, despite numerous attempts to wipe it off the face of the earth?
I was so lost reading this though
laugh.gif

What you mean man has tried cloning and creating life but have failed? We create life everyday. Babies are not imitations, they're the real thing. What exactly would be perfect though?

The Vedas is older than the bible btw but I'm sure that's just heresy written by heretics about a pagan GOD(s).

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:
proper english wrote:
Proof has been present as long as we have walked the earth..Man still cannot replicate perfectly things that have been found in nature since we have walked the earth. How many cameras can compare to the human or eye, let alone the super sight a hawk has, or the night vision an owl has? How many speakers can give the clarity of the human ear? We still can't perfectly clone humans and create life, we can create imitations of these things though. I think what you all want is for the sky to open up and a voice to come pouring down declaring that there is a god. Even if this were to occur i have a feeling there would still be skeptics...And for those that don't believe in the bible..what book has been started, passed down, and recorded seamlessly and coheisively over thousands of years, despite numerous attempts to wipe it off the face of the earth?
laugh.gif

The Vedas is older than the bible btw but I'm sure that's just heresy written by heretics about a pagan GOD(s).

forget all that... you got the wildest SN in the history of NT. did you hit the keyboard randomly? or is that some real %@**?
you got hella posts too...

Originally Posted by likethematrix

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:
proper english wrote:
laugh.gif

forget all that... you got the wildest SN in the history of NT. did you hit the keyboard randomly? or is that some real %@**?
you got hella posts too...

laugh.gif

Not the wildest by far. It's some real #$+@

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

maybe you look like a rapist

laugh.gif
he don't look like a rapist...if you were to see him on the street, you would always see him with a fruity smile

ok, maybe he looks like a madman sometimes lol...but ehh... never mind
roll.gif

it's corny. i've noticed it alot here in cali too. especially on the weekends. factor in alcohol and dudes wanna act extra tough for no reason just because they think someone is plotting to take their girl.

if you get that nervous or uptight in a situation like that you either need counseling or a new girl. because if you got a good girlfriend, you don't gotta worry about what anyone else tries to say to her.

I love it when I'm walking through the grocery store and I see a dude dating a female of the opposite race, look at me for that nod of approval. Wonder if women do the same thing.

i don't got a girl but if i did and some random dude was checking her out then that would be a compliment... and i wouldn't mean mug back or hold on to her for dear life 
laugh.gif

proper english wrote:..And for those that don't believe in the bible..what book has been started, passed down, and recorded seamlessly and coheisively over thousands of years, despite numerous attempts to wipe it off the face of the earth?

Roots. BTW I'm giving up on reading the bible if this is what is leads to.

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

or a purse snatcher.
wawaweewa wrote:
NYC has more females than males. It's the females who should be cuffin if anything.
[h3]no he's correct[/h3][h3]Households[/h3]
The 2000 census counted 3,021,588 households with a median income of $38,293. 30% of households had children under the age of 18, and 37% were married couples living together. 19% had a single female householder, and 39% were non-families. 32% of all households were made up of individuals, and 10% were single residents 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.59 persons, and the average family size was 3.32.

The age range was as follows: 24% were under the age of 18, 10% between 18 and 24, 33% between 25 to 44, 21% between 45 to 64, and 12% were 65 or older. The median age in New York City in 2000 was 34 years. For every 100 females there were 90 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 86 males.

The borough of Manhattan is experiencing a "baby boom" that is unique among U.S. cities. Since 2000, the number of children under age 5 living in Manhattan has grown by more than 32%.[sup][46][/sup] The increase is driven mostly by affluent white families with median household incomes over $300,000.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

"If you handlin' ya business, you have nothing to worry about"

Ive noticed that when I'm out and a about and a couple passes me by, the guy always clutches his female.  Another incident is when I'm on line at the Post Office and this guy accuses me of checkin' out his girl. Not true. I'm not attracted to blk females, and his girlfriend looked like a harlot.  We had words, I challenged him to a fight, and of course he talks !!%# and walks away.

Why dudes so insecure?  Honestly.
roll.gif

Next time someone accuses you of looking at his girl.

Tell him this "Nah I already F'ed Her A"

Originally Posted by Weekz

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

or a purse snatcher.
wawaweewa wrote:
NYC has more females than males. It's the females who should be cuffin if anything.
[h3]no he's correct[/h3][h3]Households[/h3]
The 2000 census counted 3,021,588 households with a median income of $38,293. 30% of households had children under the age of 18, and 37% were married couples living together. 19% had a single female householder, and 39% were non-families. 32% of all households were made up of individuals, and 10% were single residents 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.59 persons, and the average family size was 3.32.

The age range was as follows: 24% were under the age of 18, 10% between 18 and 24, 33% between 25 to 44, 21% between 45 to 64, and 12% were 65 or older. The median age in New York City in 2000 was 34 years. For every 100 females there were 90 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 86 males.

The borough of Manhattan is experiencing a "baby boom" that is unique among U.S. cities. Since 2000, the number of children under age 5 living in Manhattan has grown by more than 32%.[sup][46][/sup] The increase is driven mostly by affluent white families with median household incomes over $300,000.

Thank You.
Why would you deny something off hand when it is easily research-able? 
indifferent.gif

Sex ratios were higher in 

Western states and lower in 

Northeastern states.

Table 3 contains the sex ratio for 

each state. There were ten states 

with more males than females in 

the population, indicated by a sex 

ratio greater than 100. These states 

were concentrated in the West and 

Midwest: Alaska (108.5 males per 

100 females), Wyoming (104.1), 

North Dakota (102.1), Nevada 

(102.0), Utah (100.9), Montana 

(100.
glasses.gif
, Colorado (100.5), Idaho 

(100.4), Hawaii (100.3), and South 

Dakota (100.1). In contrast, the 

five states with the lowest sex 

ratios (excluding the District of 

Columbia from the ranking) were 

concentrated in the Northeast and 

South: Rhode Island (93.4 males 

per 100 females), Maryland (93.6), 

Massachusetts (93.7), New York 

(93.
glasses.gif
, and Delaware (93.9). The 

District of Columbia had the lowest 

sex ratio, at 89.5 males per 100 females. 

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-03.pdf

Back
Top Bottom