Guys are so insecure. Especially NYC dudes.

"If you handlin' ya business, you have nothing to worry about"

Ive noticed that when I'm out and a about and a couple passes me by, the guy always clutches his female.  Another incident is when I'm on line at the Post Office and this guy accuses me of checkin' out his girl. Not true. I'm not attracted to blk females, and his girlfriend looked like a harlot.  We had words, I challenged him to a fight, and of course he talks !!%# and walks away.

Why dudes so insecure?  Honestly.
roll.gif

Yea for some reason guys always feel the need to cuff extra hard around dudes they feel intimidated by. Just the way it is. 

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Yea for some reason guys always feel the need to cuff extra hard around dudes they feel intimidated by. Just the way it is. 

Not 100% true.

If the dude back in his day used to violate dudes with their girl, or look at girls in a perverted way they feel that karma is coming back to get them
laugh.gif

Yea I see that too, but I think part of it is because the guy is maybe just wanting to show the girl that he's protecting her no matter what...kinda like a natural reflex ya know.

I was walking down Newbury St. in Boston once (very rich area for those not familiar) in shorts and slides and I walked by this restaurant which had outdoor seating. Some woman around 30 was looking at me so I was looking at her, next thing I know her man is giving me a mean mug nose-tilted-upwards look.

I'm a broke teenager dressed like a kid and I'm 5'7" and ugly. If you're insecure that I'm going to steal your girl, you got issues.

Oddly enough, out of all the cities I've been to.. My home (NYC) is where I tend to see this loser $+%% the most.  
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Not 100% true.

If the dude back in his day used to violate dudes with their girl, or look at girls in a perverted way they feel that karma is coming back to get them
laugh.gif

I can see that happening. Got that scared of karma swag 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

I was walking down Newbury St. in Boston on
laugh.gif
ce (very rich area for those not familiar) in shorts and slides and I walked by this restaurant which had outdoor seating. Some woman around 30 was looking at me so I was looking at her, next thing I know her man is giving me a mean mug nose-tilted-upwards look.

I'm a broke teenager dressed like a kid and I'm 5'7" and ugly. If you're insecure that I'm going to steal your girl, you got issues.

Originally Posted by scshift

I was walking down Newbury St. in Boston once (very rich area for those not familiar) in shorts and slides and I walked by this restaurant which had outdoor seating. Some woman around 30 was looking at me so I was looking at her, next thing I know her man is giving me a mean mug nose-tilted-upwards look.

Well damn.

laugh.gif
 i thought about Club's thread when reading this but yeah dude probably felt intimidated...this and the man-staring is at an all time high in Brooklyn smh

Might have something to do with the fact that NY dudes cuff more.  I feel like it doesn't happen as frequently in other places.

this is like a carbon copy of my thread.

except mine was better.

for obvious reasons.

Proof has been present as long as we have walked the earth..Man still cannot replicate perfectly things that have been found in nature since we have walked the earth. How many cameras can compare to the human or eye, let alone the super sight a hawk has, or the night vision an owl has? How many speakers can give the clarity of the human ear? We still can't perfectly clone humans and create life, we can create imitations of these things though. I think what you all want is for the sky to open up and a voice to come pouring down declaring that there is a god. Even if this were to occur i have a feeling there would still be skeptics...And for those that don't believe in the bible..what book has been started, passed down, and recorded seamlessly and coheisively over thousands of years, despite numerous attempts to wipe it off the face of the earth?

the other day I saw some chick wearing a shirt at Meijer that said "talk @*%@, get hit." I won't lie, it's a sound motto everyone should live by.
maybe this is what you need OP

Originally Posted by proper english

Proof has been present as long as we have walked the earth..Man still cannot replicate perfectly things that have been found in nature since we have walked the earth. How many cameras can compare to the human or eye, let alone the super sight a hawk has, or the night vision an owl has? How many speakers can give the clarity of the human ear? We still can't perfectly clone humans and create life, we can create imitations of these things though. I think what you all want is for the sky to open up and a voice to come pouring down declaring that there is a god. Even if this were to occur i have a feeling there would still be skeptics...And for those that don't believe in the bible..what book has been started, passed down, and recorded seamlessly and coheisively over thousands of years, despite numerous attempts to wipe it off the face of the earth?

I hope the ball in your mouse allows you to navigate theinternet smoothly and efficiently.

Back
Top Bottom