Guys I Won! Vol. TSB Men Contest "Stetson Hat" Giveaway

First of all, I'd just like to thank everyone who came together and vote for May's TSB Men Contest. I'm happy to inform you all that due to your valiant efforts, I ended up victorious! As promised, I will raffle away the hat that comes in the prize package.

http://www.stetson.com/hats/whitehall?utm_source=pepperjam&utm_medium=textlink&utm_campaign=SH
This is what the hat looks like.

When KSteezy won in February, he raffled away a voucher for a pair of Warby Parker Glasses. That was definitely easier since you can choose any frame that you fancied. However, with this hat, I know it is not everyone's cup of tea. Therefore, If you are interested in being entered into the raffle to win it and have commented in the http://niketalk.com/t/538160/ntstrong-please-help-vote-for-a-fellow-nter thread saying you voted, please comment here on this page as well. I will go through the other thread to make sure of legitimate entries

Only do so if you will actually wear the hat though!
If you know its not your style and just want it because it is free or you want to have it to resell please do not ask to be entered into the raffle. Also just a heads up, all regular posters in the Dressing Better thread will get two entries for this raffle.

Entries for this raffle will end tonight at 8PM, so please comment on here as soon as possible so I can consolidate entries!!

Good luck everybody and thank you :nthat:

Cliff notes:
-Comment here if you want to be entered for raffle
-Only those who voted/commented in the last thread will be entered
-Only enter if you will actually wear the hat for yourself
-Thanks NT!!

#NTStrong

Count me in! Been looking for a hat to wear this summer.

The Great Gatsby is really going to bring back hats in menswear

obama.jpg

Count me in. :pimp:

Congrats! But :smh: they robbed you with the prizes. ksteezys prices were way doper IMO. Awesome to see NT rallying and winning these contests though :nthat:
I agree. I totaled every package, his were the highest value around $1500 and May was the lowest so far at $1035. However, I'm just ecstatic to win anything at all. Still a G of free stuff haha :pimp:

Again, if you did not comment in the other thread saying you voted, I cannot be sure you did. I'm sorry but if I do not see you both here and there, you will not be entered into the raffle.

Was your campaigning done on twitter or was there a thread asking for votes?

Troll comments on the website for these contest always bring the lulz.

NT 2 for 2 :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom