Guys with Gauges on ears? YAY or NAY?

im thinking about getting them, but like the smallest size available? any other guys have em? i just want it to try it out, also does your ear ever go back to normal? 
nerd.gif

I have them....the smallest size available is 18. But you really wouldn't notice that its gauged. I stopped at a 0.

They will shrink up over time if I don't gauge them. I think the point of no return is 00.

I get a lot of complements for mine, thats how I know people are paying attention. If I get an office job tho I'll def think about closing them back to normal.

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

I get a lot of complements for mine, thats how I know people are paying attention. If I get an office job tho I'll def think about closing them back to normal.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Getting your ears gauged just for attention and props? OP, don't do it.[/color]

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

I have them....the smallest size available is 18. But you really wouldn't notice that its gauged. I stopped at a 0.

They will shrink up over time if I don't gauge them. I think the point of no return is 00.

yeh idk im only 16 though, i might just get em for a year, the smallest, where u cant even notice, idk im still thinking,

theres no point in getting the smallest size since its not even noticable.
and the point of no return is different for a lot of people.
if you do go through with it, take your time and dont rush when sizing up. use a water based lube or some flaxseed oil to help ease the tapers through.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

yeh idk im only 16 though, i might just get em for a year, the smallest, where u cant even notice, idk im still thinking,

whats the point of getting the smallest size? just get your ears pierced and leave it at that...

What do you guys mean? He HAS to get the smallest size. Getting bigger will blow your ear out (bleeding).

Most of the time, when you get your ears pierced, it's a 20G or 18G. I went straight to a 16G.

You can stretch every one or two weeks, giving your ear time to heal.

It's been a couple months (I've been slow with it), and now I'm a 8G.

They become really noticeable at 4G, so I say[color= rgb(0, 0, 153)] 'yay, go for it.'[/color]

Haterz gon hate?

Do you, if you want them done then get them.

I have them. Got to a 2, lost one of them and let them close a bit. Went back to 8 (horse shoes) and I think I'm stopping here.

Your ears will go back to normal unless you go to like a 00. Use Neosporin to put them in, don't stretch too fast, and know your limits.

You can stretch every one or two weeks, giving your ear time to heal.

thats not enough time for healing. for the smaller gauges it might work but as you work your way up you'll need more time in between stretches.

My ears are at 4 right now ....

And yes they will close ...know a guy that had 00 and his closed to a normal earring size

Back
Top Bottom