GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Really wish Gunn would do more tracks with gospel-sampled beats... This track, 'Versace', and 'Mickey Sunday' been a couple of my favorites from him.

Also, was there ever a tracklist for that 'Raw Is Flygod' tape? Or did he just put it out as one long 5-tape track with different beats? Been wondering that for years now :lol:

Last edited:
something i been getting recommended on youtube thats a nice change of pace is some of these tracks with extended/alternate intros
basically a longer usage of the original sampled material leading/blending into the track

:lol: I came up on that channel right after I last posted and went to listen to some WSG... good stuff in those blended samples :pimp:

Really wish Gunn would do more tracks with gospel-sampled beats... This track, 'Versace', and 'Mickey Sunday' been a couple of my favorites from him.

Also, was there ever a tracklist for that 'Raw Is Flygod' tape? Or did he just put it out as one long 5-tape track with different beats? Been wondering that for years now :lol:

:lol: It’s pretty much just an EP style release that I’m sure he didn’t want to be bother clearing samples/making full songs out of them but liked the overall sound. But yes, the mystery remains lol

CC43BACA-D797-43F3-9E3D-80BC955FCD69.png

Back
Top Bottom