GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

artworks-000253818239-597qbi-t500x500.jpg

Sold out in seconds. I've never understood why they make such limited amounts of their physical copies. I understand not over saturating, but the amount they release is ridiculously low.

This was more than I usually see overall, from what I remember of past releases

I could have grabbed something (not the the one that only had 20 copies). Had it in my cart and everything.

Apparently there are more tracks but they may not be released. Sounds like an mfdoom thing and not a wsg thing. Maybe it also has to do with what happened with adult swim? Dunno but I wish we got the whole thing.

did they say it was a whole project or just a song they were gonna collab on..?

did they say it was a whole project or just a song they were gonna collab on..?

They never said it was a full album, but it was assumed that it would be. While I'm glad they at least collaborated in the first place; I'm extremely disappointed that we didn't get more material.

They never said it was a full album, but it was assumed that it would be. While I'm glad they at least collaborated in the first place; I'm extremely disappointed that we didn't get more material.
no i meant ghostface and wsg.

to be clear, wsg and mfdoom never said their project would be a full album. ppl assumed but wsg came out later and said that there were more songs that may or may not be released. i can't remember if he said it on ig or an article but he said it. he also had a post on ig with a pic of him and gfk and said stay tuned or something to that effect. they're doing something in 2018. he wasn't specific in that post so i was wondering if there's more info now?

*edit*
from memory, wsg responded to someone on ig and mentioned that there were more songs in the DOOM collab but they may not be released.

I hope they don’t make what’s happened with Doom and WSG a habit. They should’ve just dropped all the tracks and called if a day. Doom doing what Doom does, SMH. I love him but he’s gotta stop the trolling. I’m hoping to hear a full album from GFK and WSG.

Enjoy.
STATIK SELEKTAH – “NO. 8” F. CONWAY, WESTSIDE GUNN & TERMANOLOGY

Gotta say, there's something about Conway and WSG that makes it hard to not be a fan of them. Been bumping HWH5 and More Steroids damn near on the daily since they've released. This track will now be added to that rotation.

Back
Top Bottom