GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Just a few more days before we get a new wsg tape. Conway hasnt posted anything new about reject 3, i wonder if it's still dropping on the 31.

Griselda is the illest movement since g unit and dipset IMO.
The quality has to be compared to wu at this point IMO.
What else...bar for bar I feel like benny is the kony. Kony really should go to wsg easily for several reasons.
Put any Dave east project or any don q project against wsg's ****. Any of them.

Another hot take, daringer is on the level of if not better than muggs, alc and roc as far as production right now. This doesn't mean he has classics like them but it is what it us.

Just my opinion but anyone with ears that will listen should be able to hear it in the music.

I still take WSG over butch and con strictly for the entertainment/charismatic aspect....I feel Blientele was the cohesive project any of them dropped. I need more stories from the other 2...they got bars tho

Griselda is the illest movement since g unit and dipset IMO.
The quality has to be compared to wu at this point IMO.
What else...bar for bar I feel like benny is the kony. Kony really should go to wsg easily for several reasons.
Put any Dave east project or any don q project against wsg's ****. Any of them.

Another hot take, daringer is on the level of if not better than muggs, alc and roc as far as production right now. This doesn't mean he has classics like them but it is what it us.

Just my opinion but anyone with ears that will listen should be able to hear it in the music.

Daringer is MUCH better than DJ Muggs. Muggs production for me has ran together a lot, and sounds muddled. I haven't gotten that same feeling from Daringer's beats, even with being on various projects.

Muggs production for me has ran together a lot, and sounds muddled

Thought it was only me

...o/t should alchemist be considered best hiphop beat maker of all time? Not producer tho.

not sure that i’d put daringer up there with alc yet. alc has records spanning over almost two decades now. he’s def in the convo for one of the best beat makers. he’s been on point with griselda too.

Gotta alot of love for GxFR, Hip-Hop needs these dudes to win daringer included, but to put him on the same level as Alchemist is blasphemous
dunno, he got alc on every griselda tape their both on IMHO.
and his stuff in general is on par with what alc produces nowadays.

i'm not saying he's ****ing with alc's classics or legacy at this point but i'm saying he's on par with alc now as far as production. dunno if i'm wording how i feel right.

sidenote but griselda should scoop sadhu gold up and add like one or two more in house producers. i'm also curious as to who else wsg is going to sign. wonder if crimeapple will roll with them more.

dunno, he got alc on every griselda tape their both on IMHO.
and his stuff in general is on par with what alc produces nowadays.

i'm not saying he's ****ing with alc's classics or legacy at this point but i'm saying he's on par with alc now as far as production. dunno if i'm wording how i feel right.

sidenote but griselda should scoop sadhu gold up and add like one or two more in house producers. i'm also curious as to who else wsg is going to sign. wonder if crimeapple will roll with them more.
If the only thing your listening to is tapes their both on then your missing out that’s all I’m a say. I respect your opinion though

If the only thing your listening to is tapes their both on then your missing out that’s all I’m a say. I respect your opinion though
Na I listen to a lot of stuff and I'm in my 30s...so I'm pretty familiar with alc.

He got him on all those gxfr tapes tho when they're both on the same tape. At least IMO

This is insane. HWH6 is every bit as good as Supreme Blientele.

GiGi's :sick::frown:
Big Luther :sick::sick::sick:
N's in Puetro Rico :wow::sick:
Amherst Station 2 :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
I could seriously listen to Evidence Joint forever. So smooth. :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Alchemist is the greatest producer of all time.

This ***** Benny.:sick:

I shut all my haters up, I did that twice
They ask me how I get so nice
And I don't have a pad nor a pen that write
They say my flow cold like a December night
And only time I write is when I send a kite

:smh:

Project is fire, as expected. Who’s on the last track?:nerd:

This is insane. HWH6 is every bit as good as Supreme Blientele.

GiGi's :sick::frown:
Big Luther :sick::sick::sick:
N's in Puetro Rico :wow::sick:
Amherst Station 2 :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
I could seriously listen to Evidence Joint forever. So smooth. :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Alchemist is the greatest producer of all time.

Maaaan I get THAT look when I say this. Yes over Premo, RZA, Pete Rock, Large Pro, Dre, Tim, 9th, Muggs, Statik, based off of quality and longevity aaaand never switched or reached for something pop....catalog insane!!!

HWH6 exceeded my expectations.

And somehow, Benny's verse's keep getting better and better. Tana Talk 3 is setting up to be ridiculous.

MORE BENNY!!!???

Maaaan I get THAT look when I say this. Yes over Premo, RZA, Pete Rock, Large Pro, Dre, Tim, 9th, Muggs, Statik, based off of quality and longevity aaaand never switched or reached for something pop....catalog insane!!!

Bruh after producing "The Red Carpet", there's nothing less than the crown that he deserves.

Back
Top Bottom