GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Guess I missed the original Everybody Is FOOD, cause I would’ve already mentioned this WOAT sounding Busta verse. It’s not nearly as bad as the one on Supreme Blientele though.

Joined Aug 22, 2012
Harry Fraud will make me give anyone a chance but when I heard Glass and Meyhem said "New Jordans, fly **** furthermore, I only rock a number somebody got murdered for" I went through his catalogue immediatly

Joined Jul 19, 2012
Damn, Armhest Station 3 sound sad as ****. Somehow its dope as hell at the same time
This album is really somber, yet put together very well. Both Lunchin & AS3 really resonate with me.

Bautista is NUTS.
Dance Floor Love. :pimp:
Sauce Walka might have just put his name in for verse of the year. Holy hell. :wow::sick: Another artist WSG put me on to lol.

Joined Jan 29, 2007
'Sensational Sheri'
'Bautista'
'Lunchin'
'Thousand Shot Mac'
'Pete Sake'
'Amherst Station 3'
'Lakers vs Rockets'

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

This album is already one of my fav solo projects from Gunn...

Features are strong from everyone involved... Production is immaculate all the way through... Daringer and Muggs :pimp:

Sauce closed out the album on LvR so well... I didn't know what to expect with that collab going into the album, but they meshed so well on that track over that beat...

'Thousand Shot Mac' is nasty...

"Baking soda, what the f**k for?...
The rice with the duck sauce...
Gunshots'll drop his lunch off...
He ain't dead yet?... Blow his head the f**k off...
I'm in the Mess Hall, Thursdays, eatin' chicken with the drug lords..."

Joined Oct 8, 2005
anybody interested in meyhem lauren and the person that co produced pete sake with sadhugold check my boom bap thread for al divino (who raps and produces) and meyhem lauren:

https://niketalk.com/threads/official-boom-bap-thread.683361/

also there are some ppl in that sound as gritty as Griselda and rap over similar production. they're all in the same circles so if you like one chances are you'll like someone in the thread above.

Joined Aug 22, 2012
"Didn't hit 'em all, but it was close enough
Did it broad day, so you know it's us
Going down Bailey in the Maybach
Kicked down the door, where the safe at"

Gunnlib is stuck in my head

Joined Oct 8, 2005
he's cosigned by wu, the lox and pusha...but what i'm waiting for is the official cosign from jay.
also waiting on em on a Griselda track. I wanna see what they come up with. hoping he raps over a slow grimy, dusty loop with no drums.

Joined Aug 22, 2012
Didn't Benny say Jay told him to stay off the XXL cover? Think he clearly ****s with Benny at least but I wouldn't be surprised if liked all of them. Would like to Nas do something with them though

Joined Jun 1, 2011
he's cosigned by wu, the lox and pusha...but what i'm waiting for is the official cosign from jay.
also waiting on em on a Griselda track. I wanna see what they come up with. hoping he raps over a slow grimy, dusty loop with no drums.
No thanks, not trying to hear Em pack a bunch of unnecessary syllables in as few bars as possible, along with supplying a weak beat and a Skyler Gray hook

Last edited:
Top Bottom