GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Discussion in 'Music' started by bless, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Yeah, I remember a few months ago they popped up on a playlist that was supposed to have been put together by Jay on Tidal. I think Con, West and Benny all were on the list. Might've been the same track, but makes perfect sense. Jay be up on everything.

2. I think the only one on that list was wsg i think the track was elizabeth or WESTSIDE off of supreme blientel
    only real mention of JAY and Benny is when Benny said jay told him not to accept being on the freshman list

3. I never want to hear Em's voice in my ears again. For any reason.

24karat, Peep Game and VARNELL HILL like this.
  4. antidope

antidope

I tried again. Not rolling with Westside Gunn man. But Benny the Butcher man.. Legend

5. This new Westside is getting deserved praise.

I played HWH4 again today. That's still his best work to me.

KingJamesTheFifth likes this.
  6. debso

debso

i don't think he will do this and I don't think they would "allow" that.
    I def think he'll spit something over a daringer beat that will be more like old em. especially if wsg has a say so which i'm sure he will.

I have faith that it won't be some bs.

yeah, he put a song on his playlist that had westside gunn, Conway and benny on the same track...and they seem to be at tidal/roc nation a lot...like they're teasing something but they're not telling anyone what it is.

7. debso

debso

think about it like this.
    what westside gunn track have you heard where he featured an artist where it wasn't over a beat of his choosing and where the artist didn't deliver something similar to what you'd expect from a Griselda track?

and think about how many artists he's worked with that doesn't have that Griselda sound normally. the most recent example is sauce walka. i'm just saying, think about it.

8. dude is remaining true in a world full of people doing ANYTHING to grab a new audience or couple bucks here and there
    How long have they officially been signed to shady?
    literally nothing about the "formula" has changed since then

9. He a white boy

[​IMG]

His verse on Spanish Jesus had me thinking he was some Big Pun lookin dude. :lol:

thegrandpuba26 likes this.
  10. Peep Game

Peep Game

I assumed he was Armenian or something:lol:

11. sdja619

sdja619

Butcher says he got an album with Kush God on the way.:wow: ... hope we get some choice cuts from alchemist , fraud, and daringer

Really trying to digest WSG but that adlib on lunchin (flygod awesome god) where he sounds like fran drescher :smh:

debso likes this.
  12. debso

debso

he doesn't like being called white...
    he's a white latino. he probably has some native American in him somewhere down the line...which I guess that's why he doesn't want to be called white? but he is white...which is fine. but yeah its a touchy subject with him.
    hwh6 >>>
    start to finish I feel like its the illest thing to come out of Griselda. at least IMO.
    wow (from el camino) is up there too even though they don't push it like that.

KingJamesTheFifth likes this.

13. Son.....

zube42, debso, Peep Game and 3 others like this.
  14. kickvicisous

kickvicisous

So were getting Lauren x Darringer and Butcher x Rugby Thompson? Both those projects will be amazing. I hope its the start of them doing one off projects with people outside the camp. A Machine x Roc or Butcher x Skyzoo tape would get my money day one. Hell even a Flygod x Bam Bam

15. Yeah he hard

debso likes this.
  16. kickvicisous

kickvicisous

Westside Gunn and Conway feat Eniminem- BANG. A snippet just leaked apparently

KingJamesTheFifth, sdja619 and debso like this.
  17. debso

debso

I'm ready for medallo to drop. Hoping that wsg executive produced project he said he wanted to work on for crimeapple drops too

18. debso

debso

https://picosong.com/wKhdM/

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019 at 8:20 PM
  19. debso

debso

20. Magic33

Magic33

debso and beeniesfoams like this.
  21. This need a video. Out on a boat or something. :pimp: :pimp: