But every bar raw like a slab of coke
And them same n's that laugh and joke
Is doing bad and broke
And everything I drop is classic, dope
This the realest **** in my pad I wrote
This the realest **** that I wrote

Makes my eyes watery everytime. A Griselda essential. :pimp:

Just got back from the Oakland show :nthat:
Flee Lord, El Camino and Ricky Hyde ended up being surprise openers. Literally everyone in the crew has great stage presence and sounds exactly like they do on their projects.
It was WSG's birthday which was dope, got to shake his and Flee Lord's hands and WSG shouted out my Steve Austin shirt during the show and made the Bullet Club hand gesture :lol: Anytime he wasn't rapping he was in front the crowd dancing like he was in the club :lol:
All 3 delivered hard, it was literally a perfect show outside of no Hall & Nash. Weird thing I noticed is Conway would disappear from the stage any time he wasn't doing a song. They closed with The Cow and it was dope seeing Conway and WSG have their arms around each other while he spit the verse
If you're a fan and have a chance to see them, DO IT. It's as good as you hope it'll be.

Last edited:
CD693D63-96B7-4ABA-BAF0-475D1B49D1B2.jpeg
C1878F34-D1B9-4E33-B559-03D91B88CBC1.jpeg
I'm not to take pictures or videos at shows but I felt like I had to get something

Never heard of this guy but came across this album today and it's pretty dope on first listen, has production my Marciano and Alc on it.

edit- never mind this is the guy that was on Million Dollar House on that Flee Lord project Gets Greater Later

Never heard of this guy but came across this album today and it's pretty dope on first listen, has production my Marciano and Alc on it.

edit- never mind this is the guy that was on Million Dollar House on that Flee Lord project Gets Greater Later

That’s the homie FASTLIFE
He has a joint with Benny and a joint with Camino, if you go a few pages back I’ve posted em here

I’m just getting into these dudes. My first introduction to them was their spots on Alchemist’s Bread EP, and I was impressed. Then I checked out Benny’s All the Plugs I Met and Tana Talk 3 and really liked both projects. About to dig into the rest of their catalogs.

I’ve been missing out.

I’m just getting into these dudes. My first introduction to them was their spots on Alchemist’s Bread EP, and I was impressed. Then I checked out Benny’s All the Plugs I Met and Tana Talk 3 and really liked both projects. About to dig into the rest of their catalogs.

I’ve been missing out.
go get that hwh6.

Back
Top Bottom