GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Damn Mach not with Griselda no more? :smh:

Oh well they still got Benny with them. Someone in here said he got something for October tho. That any true?

That Mach Hommy song was fire btw. Thats cool that Earl wants to help put him on

Wish i knew how to download stuff on them other random & stream only sites. Mach actually has a good amount of material out there. Alot more than i thought lol

I'm gonna have to check one of his projects out .

He only has FYI on his Bandcamp & Soundcloud. Cant find no link to that & he has an exclusive album called HBO thats NOWHERE on the internet :lol:

Hes only selling it on his IG in this package deal that i heard is a bit expensive since hes trying to sell it as "art"

The artwork & the tracklisting to that album do look dope tho. Someone DM him on IG bout the price of it lol

Also if you look hard enough you can find his old stuff online from like 2013. Havent checked any of that stuff out yet

That Conway & Guilty Simpson song is fire. That Big Ghost dude, aint he the blog guy? He makes some good beats actually :lol:

Big Ghost is Conway.  Con said it on twitter maybe a month ago.

Benny's mixtape dropped a couple nights ago.  Some quality bars over solid production.

Stream it here: 

Tracklist is reversed though.  Peace.

Last edited:
Ohhh so its prob not the same Big Ghostface blog then lol. Didnt know Con produced too tho. Thats cool af

And i was looking for that Benny tape. Gon download that jawn later. Good look :pimp:

Nah, it's the same cat. Big Ghost Ltd, who made those softest rapper blogs.

Makes sense in retrospect, hence all the lines where he ***** on new ****** with the colorful dreads and tight jeans.

:lol:

I'll check it out tonight.

Never heard of Benny till you guys brought it up.
Bruh Benny had the best verse on Westside Gunn last mixtape on Pissy Work

Nah, it's the same cat. Big Ghost Ltd, who made those softest rapper blogs.

Makes sense in retrospect, hence all the lines where he ***** on new ****** with the colorful dreads and tight jeans.
Idk man. It being Conway the whole time dont make sense to me. He coulda easily used that to his advantage. That Big Ghostface blog had ALOT of ppl talking back then

I've only heard 1 Benny verse and it was vicious, so I'll eventually check that out

Bruh def check that mixtape out. Listened to it on the way to work & that jawn is fire. These guys got the juice

I like how Benny rapped on different kinds of beats & he raps a bit differently from Gunn & Con

Standout tracks to me are...

Me & Doug
Dirty Needles feat Conway
3 Missles
Bible On The Coffee Table
Prayer Hands

All the songs are good. The piano keys on My Struggle bother me tho cuz it reminds me of Panda :x :lol:

Benny is very dope. Many stand out verse over the course of his griselda features.

Like his new tape a lot.

Oh so that's Benny yea dudes is nice.

I don't know the name of the track but he went after westside and kept goin till the song ended till he choked up :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom