GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

when the group tape drops ppl gonna wake up.
wsg's ear for production is ridiculous and Conway and benny (and whoever else they include) are going to crush those beats.

Hologram. He runs w/ Mayhem

I remember him from this:

Ahhhhhhh no wonder, cause Glass is the only time I've heard of him :lol: He's nice though

Sauce Walka being featured on Lakers vs Rockets is easily the most unexpected collab I've heard in years. With how friendly artists are today and not wanting to offend each other, it's refreshing to have an actual surprise collab for once. The average album today you can check the credits and it'll have featuring Meek Mill, Gunna, Baby, Migos, Nicki, 21 Savage, etc, basically looking like a DJ Khaled album. It's not a slight to them either, it just gets old fast. I'm pretty sure Gunn and Walk linked up when he came here to shoot that Bun B/Statik Selektah song. That's a 1998 out of nowhere type collab.

That Macho Man proposing to Elizabeth skit took me back.

mjgrin.png

Sauce walka is pretty dope IMO. I feel like if he was from Atlanta he would have been blown up.

Guess I missed the original Everybody Is FOOD, cause I would’ve already mentioned this WOAT sounding Busta verse. It’s not nearly as bad as the one on Supreme Blientele though.

Harry Fraud will make me give anyone a chance but when I heard Glass and Meyhem said "New Jordans, fly **** furthermore, I only rock a number somebody got murdered for" I went through his catalogue immediatly

Damn, Armhest Station 3 sound sad as ****. Somehow its dope as hell at the same time

This album is really somber, yet put together very well. Both Lunchin & AS3 really resonate with me.

Bautista is NUTS.
Dance Floor Love. :pimp:
Sauce Walka might have just put his name in for verse of the year. Holy hell. :wow::sick: Another artist WSG put me on to lol.

'Sensational Sheri'
'Bautista'
'Lunchin'
'Thousand Shot Mac'
'Pete Sake'
'Amherst Station 3'
'Lakers vs Rockets'

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

This album is already one of my fav solo projects from Gunn...

Features are strong from everyone involved... Production is immaculate all the way through... Daringer and Muggs :pimp:

Sauce closed out the album on LvR so well... I didn't know what to expect with that collab going into the album, but they meshed so well on that track over that beat...

'Thousand Shot Mac' is nasty...

"Baking soda, what the f**k for?...
The rice with the duck sauce...
Gunshots'll drop his lunch off...
He ain't dead yet?... Blow his head the f**k off...
I'm in the Mess Hall, Thursdays, eatin' chicken with the drug lords..."

anybody interested in meyhem lauren and the person that co produced pete sake with sadhugold check my boom bap thread for al divino (who raps and produces) and meyhem lauren:

https://niketalk.com/threads/official-boom-bap-thread.683361/

also there are some ppl in that sound as gritty as Griselda and rap over similar production. they're all in the same circles so if you like one chances are you'll like someone in the thread above.

Back
Top Bottom