GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

"Didn't hit 'em all, but it was close enough
Did it broad day, so you know it's us
Going down Bailey in the Maybach
Kicked down the door, where the safe at"

Gunnlib is stuck in my head

:nerd:
FEDC23ED-3692-4693-B3D4-AAAA15BD39DC.jpeg

he's cosigned by wu, the lox and pusha...but what i'm waiting for is the official cosign from jay.
also waiting on em on a Griselda track. I wanna see what they come up with. hoping he raps over a slow grimy, dusty loop with no drums.

Didn't Benny say Jay told him to stay off the XXL cover? Think he clearly ****s with Benny at least but I wouldn't be surprised if liked all of them. Would like to Nas do something with them though

he's cosigned by wu, the lox and pusha...but what i'm waiting for is the official cosign from jay.
also waiting on em on a Griselda track. I wanna see what they come up with. hoping he raps over a slow grimy, dusty loop with no drums.

No thanks, not trying to hear Em pack a bunch of unnecessary syllables in as few bars as possible, along with supplying a weak beat and a Skyler Gray hook

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember a few months ago they popped up on a playlist that was supposed to have been put together by Jay on Tidal. I think Con, West and Benny all were on the list. Might've been the same track, but makes perfect sense. Jay be up on everything.

Yeah, I remember a few months ago they popped up on a playlist that was supposed to have been put together by Jay on Tidal. I think Con, West and Benny all were on the list. Might've been the same track, but makes perfect sense. Jay be up on everything.

I think the only one on that list was wsg i think the track was elizabeth or WESTSIDE off of supreme blientel
only real mention of JAY and Benny is when Benny said jay told him not to accept being on the freshman list

I tried again. Not rolling with Westside Gunn man. But Benny the Butcher man.. Legend

No thanks, not trying to hear Em pack a bunch of unnecessary syllables in as few bars as possible, along with supplying a weak beat and a Skyler Gray hook
i don't think he will do this and I don't think they would "allow" that.
I def think he'll spit something over a daringer beat that will be more like old em. especially if wsg has a say so which i'm sure he will.

I have faith that it won't be some bs.

Didn't Benny say Jay told him to stay off the XXL cover? Think he clearly ****s with Benny at least but I wouldn't be surprised if liked all of them. Would like to Nas do something with them though
yeah, he put a song on his playlist that had westside gunn, Conway and benny on the same track...and they seem to be at tidal/roc nation a lot...like they're teasing something but they're not telling anyone what it is.

think about it like this.
what westside gunn track have you heard where he featured an artist where it wasn't over a beat of his choosing and where the artist didn't deliver something similar to what you'd expect from a Griselda track?

and think about how many artists he's worked with that doesn't have that Griselda sound normally. the most recent example is sauce walka. i'm just saying, think about it.

think about it like this.
what westside gunn track have you heard where he featured an artist where it wasn't over a beat of his choosing and where the artist didn't deliver something similar to what you'd expect from a Griselda track?

and think about how many artists he's worked with that doesn't have that Griselda sound normally. the most recent example is sauce walka. i'm just saying, think about it.

dude is remaining true in a world full of people doing ANYTHING to grab a new audience or couple bucks here and there
How long have they officially been signed to shady?
literally nothing about the "formula" has changed since then

Butcher says he got an album with Kush God on the way.:wow: ... hope we get some choice cuts from alchemist , fraud, and daringer

Really trying to digest WSG but that adlib on lunchin (flygod awesome god) where he sounds like fran drescher :smh:

He a white boy

mindblown.png

His verse on Spanish Jesus had me thinking he was some Big Pun lookin dude. :lol:
he doesn't like being called white...
he's a white latino. he probably has some native American in him somewhere down the line...which I guess that's why he doesn't want to be called white? but he is white...which is fine. but yeah its a touchy subject with him.
Butcher says he got an album with Kush God on the way.:wow: ... hope we get some choice cuts from alchemist , fraud, and daringer

Really trying to digest WSG but that adlib on lunchin (flygod awesome god) where he sounds like fran drescher :smh:
hwh6 >>>
start to finish I feel like its the illest thing to come out of Griselda. at least IMO.
wow (from el camino) is up there too even though they don't push it like that.

Back
Top Bottom