GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Floor Seats is on the Alchemist/Budgie album The Good Book Vol. 2.

Dude's music is kind of a pain in the *** to find but it's out there, if you're struggling I can throw a zip folder of mp3's together for anyone that wants a good chunk of his projects.
Man I want to support dude but ****, his prices are wild. Hate to say it but I might need that zip

Never thought I’d get excited about hip hop like this again man

It’s a great feeling

One that I haven’t felt in a while
you should listen to HWH6 in its entirety from start to finish...but...here are other artists you might like if you're feeling Griselda. they are all in the same circles anyway:

https://niketalk.com/threads/official-boom-bap-thread.683361/

even though some videos like net 10 from da cloth might not load on niketalk, click the link to watch on youtube. its worth it. some of the videos in that thread are from Griselda artists as well.

Mach Hommy’s stuff is on amazon if you have that. Been meaning to check out his recent album since I’ve never given him a legit listen

"Wap Konn Joj!" It's fire.

Bullet Proof Luh and The Spook are greatness. He got a lot of stuff. Him and God Fahim got some fire together too. He's like a Haitian Jay Electronica but he actually drops projects.

“Shady individual that shady employed
Run thru your whole team like I’m shady McCoy”

Benny chill :sick:

giphy.gif

Listening to Elcamino’s debut right now, pretty noticeable improvement from this to Lot & Abraham
for real. he got with benny and benny helped him improve. I still don't think he's topped wow, though. I wish he would make more music like that. he really just needs the right production.

for real. he got with benny and benny helped him improve. I still don't think he's topped wow, though. I wish he would make more music like that. he really just needs the right production.

I actually think his production had been fine, and currently, he may have the best hooks of all of them. The tracks with Benny and Conway on there are :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom