GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

The Butcher is coming!!! Man Benny is hands down my favorite member dude spits pure fire.

A bunch of merch dropping today including new eras and tees. Wish the print from the pop up was dropping too.

Copped Navy/Red and the all Blue Bison hats :nthat:

So happy cuz I missed out on them last time

How long does WSG & his ppl take to ship? I know it varies cuz I aint ever ordered anything from him

Copped Navy/Red and the all Blue Bison hats :nthat:

So happy cuz I missed out on them last time

How long does WSG & his ppl take to ship? I know it varies cuz I aint ever ordered anything from him

sometimes it comes within 2 weeks sometimes a lil longer for things like Pre order CD's and Vinyls etc

Hat should come within that 2-3 week window tho

Does he have a fake Gucci Yankees on?

I mean there’s a whole line of Gucci Yankee trash and honestly a lot of it looks fake to begin with
I was at Gucci the other day abusing the slides like , you question If they’re real even tho you’re standing In The Gucci store

Louis slides you can tell right away that materials is legitimate

Also its wild to see this thread kinda blow up like this & for this to be one of the last active threads in Music. Glad I'm on the first page cuz ive been listening to these dudes ever since @bucksfan posted Conways Shade 45 freestyle & songs from Griselda Ghost

They deserve all this recognition & more fr :nthat:
I feel like debso debso has atleast one post on every page holding this crew down or telling us to listen to one of the Hitler tapes. I remember way back being directed to Gunns twitter by alot of people in hip-hop I respect and he was talking MAD **** on his timeline. Then one day I randomly went through Hall & Nash and it was wrap for me with Conway. Gunn voice was kind of rough for me at first but all that **** changed with Mr. T and Flygod

Last edited:
I’ve heard of them before but never really dived deep into their catalog until this thread... it hasn’t been the same since. I don’t post often but I check this thread daily. Appreciate you all.

Vinyl dropped @ Daupe. This day is starting off good.

Attachments

• FA2C700E-472D-4C61-B3F9-6170B43D3E42.jpeg
    FA2C700E-472D-4C61-B3F9-6170B43D3E42.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 10
told ******.
might shed a tear.
now for da cloth to get some shine and a certain platform...all the ppl out there really putting 100% in their craft...we can listen and hear it. I hope they all shine and are successful.

yo i'm happy for those dudes. they put in a lot of work.

Back
Top Bottom