GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Of their projects I’ve listened to so far, I’m loving The Plugs I Met, Tana Talk 3, and Supreme Blientele. All are super thorough and cohesive and Benny and Westside’s visions really come through well.

The only project I didn’t like so far was EIF3, which I thought was subpar except for the first song.

I’ve got a handful more GXFR projects in the stash that I’ll get to in the next couple weeks. But I’m ****ing with these dudes heavy :smokin

Of their projects I’ve listened to so far, I’m loving The Plugs I Met, Tana Talk 3, and Supreme Blientele. All are super thorough and cohesive and Benny and Westside’s visions really come through well.

The only project I didn’t like so far was EIF3, which I thought was subpar except for the first song.

I’ve got a handful more GXFR projects in the stash that I’ll get to in the next couple weeks. But I’m ****ing with these dudes heavy :smokin
Reject 2, dont get scared now, Hitler wears Hermes 6 and theres God and fly God praise both should be next up. Also walking on water. And fly God.

Wished I copped the Black scorpion one in time. The details on the Griselda patch is super nice.

Attachments

• ED1DAA98-50D9-4DF9-9E17-8BDCBD83044C.jpeg
    ED1DAA98-50D9-4DF9-9E17-8BDCBD83044C.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 19
Man the Benny interview with Vlad kills me the way he addresses vlads BA

"What's the word witchu Gs"

The way he says it has me dead :lol:

Man the Benny interview with Vlad kills me the way he addresses vlads BA

"What's the word witchu Gs"

The way he says it has me dead :lol:

Him and Conway handled themselves good on there. Being on vlad it's all about you and your approach. If you on some goofy **** vlad will let you walk down that road. If you solid and know how articulate yourself the interview will turn out good.

Just realized I've never listened to the GOAT tape by Conway... Listening to it for the first time and it's mean mugging the entire damn time.

Is there any spot online that list every tape/album that the crew has ever dropped?

whatever they don't have (especially with lose tracks) I probably have and could upload it.
should be ok since a lot of their stuff isn't released widely due to sample clearances.

Back
Top Bottom