GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Feel like when Rocafella and G-Unit would hit radio stations

damn.png
deadmanny.png

I ain't bring NY back, I put Buffalo in the front

tumblr_o2ir9weVPl1r0jlbgo1_400.gif

From the Oakland show, wish dude got the crowd a little more it got hyped the most that night for this one

I was looking at some GXFR stuff on the computer the other day and my wife walks by and sees the Hitler Wears Hermes 6 cover with the portrait of Hitler with the third eye and was like "What the hell is that?" I was like "These dudes out of Buffalo. They're on some anti-establishment ****, I guess. The other dude has Bin Laden on his cover." The wife's like "I guess. That's some sick ****." I couldn't even argue :lol:

I can't stop listening to the lil bit I can hear of dr. birds from the sway appearance.
we need that track. the slowed down, grimy, off key **** is what I want to hear them rap over.

also, i'ma just say it. alc is a legend that has many sons out here...
but daringer... every single tape with both of them on it daringer got him. there, I said it.
it takes nothing away from alchemist at all. son is a legend. daringer is nasty tho.

i'm dead listening to the beat under like two ppl talking over it. that's how deep it is. I can barely hear any vocals lol. makes me want to pick up a pen.

I can't stop listening to the lil bit I can hear of dr. birds from the sway appearance.
we need that track. the slowed down, grimy, off key **** is what I want to hear them rap over.

also, i'ma just say it. alc is a legend that has many sons out here...
but daringer... every single tape with both of them on it daringer got him. there, I said it.
it takes nothing away from alchemist at all. son is a legend. daringer is nasty tho.

i'm dead listening to the beat under like two ppl talking over it. that's how deep it is. I can barely hear any vocals lol. makes me want to pick up a pen.
TALK THAT **** DEBS

Back
Top Bottom