GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Really enjoying the new Spesh and listening to new stuff from the camp that I didn't even know who existed due to it not being on streaming services. Shout out to KingJamesTheFifth KingJamesTheFifth for posting that "There's God and There's Flygod" tape along with debso debso , harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx , etc etc for the constant knowledge. I appreciate y'all.

This new Conway track. My god. I work in an elementary school and one of my kids walked into my office as the DOOT DOOT DOOT DOOT adlib went off, haaa.

Cold Boy Winter
F6B4C797-A882-4AD4-B8B9-5B74545CD5D2.png
F6B4C797-A882-4AD4-B8B9-5B74545CD5D2.png

its too bad Bronson doesn't have the same love for rap that mayhem lauren does.
regardless, meyhem is appreciated. def looking forward to midnight.
killa queens >>>>>>>>>

its too bad Bronson doesn't have the same love for rap that mayhem lauren does.
regardless, meyhem is appreciated. def looking forward to midnight.
killa queens >>>>>>>>>

need some more party supplies x bronson type **** and less of his attempts at being musical and experimental and all that

So hol up this Look What I Became is a tape then Machine dropping a album that had the joint with Em? Then What Would Chine Gun Do?

I'm lost :lol:

Yeah LWIB is a Griselda record not a shady record , EM AND CONWAY JOINT WILL PROLLY BE ON CONWAY SOLO ALBUM UNDER SHADY, WESTSIDE PROLLY DROP A SOLO ALBUM UNDER SHADY AND THEN I GUESS WWCD IS GONNA BE A GROUP PROJECT UNDER SHADY

BASICALLY THE RECORD DEAL IS FOR THEM TO EACH DROP A SOLO AND THEN ONE COLLECTIVE PROJECT ALL WHILE STILL BEING ABLE TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO ON THE SIDE WHICH IS WHY WE STILL GET ALL THESE GXFR RELEASES

ALSO
F9FAE830-D73D-44B8-866F-0096C684037F.jpeg
MYSTERY SHIRT #2

Back
Top Bottom