GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

3 man cells, I had the most mail
Selling cracks in the rain
Fiends on the Stone Island coat tails
The Bentley on Rodeo
The Wang ain't cheap, cop more yayo
C924F4C3-532E-45F6-B2F9-8BCC80435EA0.jpeg

Good mail week :nthat:

I can't wait to see the merch. low key el camino's (latest) merch is on par with wsg's merch IMO. also flee needs to drop the merch for that tape he has with cobra commander.
I've never heard if Oh Jay so i'm going to youtube the name and see what comes up...

benny makes me want to pick up a pen.
daringer makes me want to pick up an mpc.
Conway def makes me want to throw a champion hoodie on in 95 degree weather and wsg makes me want to cop the most expensive colorful jordans I can find and rock one of my box logo tees under my box logo hoodie or some fly **** lol. probably ride around with the music on 72 going 3 miles an hour through the city.
el camino is a vibe. probably chill on the terrace and zone out...

benny makes me want to pick up a pen.
daringer makes me want to pick up an mpc.
Conway def makes me want to throw a champion hoodie on in 95 degree weather and wsg makes me want to cop the most expensive colorful jordans I can find and rock one of my box logo tees under my box logo hoodie or some fly **** lol. probably ride around with the music on 72 going 3 miles an hour through the city.
el camino is a vibe. probably chill on the terrace and zone out...
You gotta have the hoody over your shoulder only on one arm to show off both box logos.:lol:

EDIT: The Cow is one of the first songs that really hooked me after Dirty Needles.

That verse is all passion.

Was lucky enough to catch a live performance of the cow both verses

*edit
tried to post the live but even a 15 second clip has been deemed " too big to post"

my name is the same here as IG , follow me ill send you that **** if you interested

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom