GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Anyone buying anything this week?

I like more obscure pictures
I've been buying too much and need to chill so I'm on the fence on the FGIAAG2 hoodies right now. Did managed to cop Boldy's Price of Tea in October grey vinyl on Friday so I'm excited about that.

I Just know Che sound good on them Apollo beats

banderas.png

That Che and Apollo Brown album is real good. She the best female rapper in the game. No other female is seeing her lyrically, except maybe Rapsody and for Che to be like 25 rapping like that as a female today. Crazy.

That Che and Apollo Brown album is real good. She the best female rapper in the game. No other female is seeing her lyrically, except maybe Rapsody and for Che to be like 25 rapping like that as a female today. Crazy.

I think Jean Grae has still got it. Gangsta Boo has still been putting out fire on the low too

Usually the cds are pretty cheaply made, cardboard etc

judging by the post I seeeent it looked like atleast a real legit plastic case

I have not put in a CD in a CD player in so long :lol:

Physical media will always reign supreme. Streaming services lose the rights all of the time. Flygod used to be on Spotify fyi then it got pulled along with DGSN. We're essentially renting movies and music. At least with a physical, I own the music and have supported the artist. You need 1600 spins of a project for it to count as one sale.

speaking of physical media I knew vinyl was still a thing but didn't know CDs and even more so tapes were still going, lot of these are released as collectors editions but still.

Screenshot_20200608-164720_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom