GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Physical media will always reign supreme. Streaming services lose the rights all of the time. Flygod used to be on Spotify fyi then it got pulled along with DGSN. We're essentially renting movies and music. At least with a physical, I own the music and have supported the artist. You need 1600 spins of a project for it to count as one sale.

This is why I still regularly burn and buy cds here and there despite still paying for a streaming service. Nothing is better than having a hard copy on hand. For one thing, the sound quality of streaming will never match cd, and just like you said, you don’t actually own the music, and never will as long as you solely stream music. So tunelinks, datpiff, and audiomack are still apart of my music consumption:lol: those streaming services often don’t have classic mixtapes we’ve listened to, and when they do eventually put them on there, any possible samples are gutted, changing the entire sound of the mixtape.

Last edited:
This is why I still regularly burn and buy cds here and there despite still paying for a streaming service. Nothing is better than having a hard copy on hand. For one thing, the sound quality of streaming will never match cd, and just like you said, you don’t actually own the music, and never will as long as you solely stream music. So tunelinks, datpiff, and audiomack are still apart of my music consumption:lol: those streaming services often don’t have classic mixtapes we’ve listened to, and when they do eventually put them on there, any possible samples are gutted, changing the entire sound of the mixtape.

Right. It forces the artist to have to go through the clearance process for mixtapes because they're now profiting. It's why Kush and OJ got chopped up with noticeable instrumental changes.

Final track listing for FKTG
3BC5C3FC-13AA-4D30-AA81-D1F8EF1C3392.png

My guy FASTLIFE 3 tape on All streaming services now
Got some features like flee lord / Rome streets and Ricky Hyde

Last edited:
Che came prepared on that joint with Black Thought

A long road to redemption that I drove with no license
It's a jungle that's controlled by the sirens
But the hunter gon' be the hero until the story's told by the lion

To influence dozens, grew from strugglin', all we knew was hustlin'
Fiends missin' teeth, always lookin' like they chewin' somethin'
I been stressed out lately, I got a bad temp' with people