Gym Memberships. Vol. It's time to get ready for summer.

I've been slacking this week because of finals but I got my summer body pretty much ready. How much are you guys paying for Muay Thai gyms?It's around$100 right?

I'm a member of Xsport Fitness for $33 a month. It's hard now between working and going to school full time. I went the other night after class and mychest is still sore from lighting.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

my gym is outside.

i run,jog , sprint..play ball, play soccer. ride my bike.

i use free wieghts, push ups, sit ups, crunches etc.

FTW!!! But I might just a join a cheap gym for the incline benching and leg pressing ... I'm just trying to gain weight, and gained 11 lbs this month ...

I'm 6 ft 5 .. 195
tired.gif
.. Goal is to reach 230 while working out, thenchizzle out to around 220
wink.gif
(and No it is not a summer goal , just a goalperiod)

Straight push ups/crunches/basket ball keeping the weight from going straight to the gut, gaining 1.5-2lbs a week is harder than people think for us skinny$@#%#! ..

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

anybody in nyc area has any hookups? ballys was trying to charge the kid $1000 for a year
Planet fitness is only 20 a month
where is this place ......
Man all these Cali prices with no NY love

Originally Posted by Hugo

damn. luckily i have a friend that works in bally and he hooked me up with a 2 year membership for just $100.
Same here but for only a year

I thought I got a steal

since finals are coming up i haven't been going to the gym, just trying to maintain at home, crunches, push ups, curls...and staying on my diet throughoutthe week, except a meal on saturday. my goal is to work out crazy during the summer, my time to catch up, 20$ a month 24hr fitness, nation wide

I pay 28/month @ my YMCA.....

I feel by the end of May ill be ready if i continue....My diet has improved and I been steadily working out....2.5 weeks and ill see if i failed or not.

MR MONDAY NIIGHT.... how is planet fitness ? and i know theres a NY niketalker that has connections insome Gyms to get a decent rate

Originally Posted by gberdin

Picking up my membership tomorrow. Look in the mirror and look at the fat on your body! haha jk but seriously i'm getting an OFFICIAL membership and i am getting ready for summer. no more sneaking into gyms or using homies membership passes It's time to look cool in those swim trunks i got last year that dont fit today haha. i advise anyone to this. $35 a month is a good motivation to go to they gym.

TRUTH! i did this for a good 2 months
laugh.gif
but yea you're mad latehomie...ive started since like december and i'm pretty satisfied with the body i got for the beaches
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gberdin

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

the point of this thread is?...

to help people out. i know a lot of kids my age (college kids) got fat as dirt since high school including me. so sometimes we just need to get off NT and workout. that's why 90% of NT dont pull puuuuuuuuuuuu

you know there's a thread for workouts and info right?

IF anybody on NT wants a 24 Hour Fitness Gym Membership hit me up via pm. I can hook u guys up with a good deal if your interested. I work sales at 24 so iknow all the loop holes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

19.99 24 HR World Gym.

People swear thinking they goin to the gym in MAY and will be like 50 Cent by JUNE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

19.99 24 HR World Gym.

People swear thinking they goin to the gym in MAY and will be like 50 Cent by JUNE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Real talk...I seen dudes get mad frustrated and stop showing up cause they didn't get brolic after popping a few pills and doing the benchpress for a few days.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes need to realize that instant gratification does not apply to working out..it takes time.

Back
Top Bottom