Gym Memberships. Vol. It's time to get ready for summer.

Picking up my membership tomorrow. Look in the mirror and look at the fat on your body! haha jk but seriously i'm getting an OFFICIAL membership and i amgetting ready for summer. no more sneaking into gyms or using homies membership passes It's time to look cool in those swim trunks i got last year thatdont fit today haha. i advise anyone to this. $35 a month is a good motivation to go to they gym.

you're kinda late...least you'll be right for the fall...

jk jk

i feel you tho...i need to get ready for PR in Aug...

damn. luckily i have a friend that works in bally and he hooked me up with a 2 year membership for just $100.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]$10 a month[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]been going steady fora few months, just gotta get my diet right...got myself to 205 on the bench[/color]

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

the point of this thread is?...

to help people out. i know a lot of kids my age (college kids) got fat as dirt since high school including me. so sometimes we just need to get off NT andworkout. that's why 90% of NT dont pull puuuuuuuuuuuu

anybody in nyc area has any hookups? ballys was trying to charge the kid $1000 for a year

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I hope you're aiming for next summer.
laugh.gif
Word. Cats think they can get that brolic body by going to the gym for 2 months before summer hits so they can walk around all day w/o a shirt.
laugh.gif

I've been on my regimen since when I joined the local 24 Hr Fitness through Costco on 1/12...6 days a week, 2 hours a day. Goal is to gain 10 lbs and bearound 7-8% body fat by summer of 2010. Currently at 11% body fat. I wish I had more time so I can get back to doing Muay Thai in the summer too.
frown.gif

Just remember that you didn't get out of shape in a day so you won't see results that quickly either.

Working out is great, but the most important part is YOUR DIET.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
Word. Cats think they can get that brolic body by going to the gym for 2 months before summer hits so they can walk around all day w/o a shirt.
laugh.gif

I've been on my regimen since when I joined the local 24 Hr Fitness through Costco on 1/12...6 days a week, 2 hours a day. Goal is to gain 10 lbs and be around 7-8% body fat by summer of 2010. Currently at 11% body fat. I wish I had more time so I can get back to doing Muay Thai in the summer too.
frown.gif

Just remember that you didn't get out of shape in a day so you won't see results that quickly either.

i've found i need both...when i'm not goin to the gym i don't care what i eat...when i was going i watched what i ate more...i just want a flatstomach tho...

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've been on my regimen since when I joined the local 24 Hr Fitness through Costco on 1/12...6 days a week, 2 hours a day. Goal is to gain 10 lbs and be around 7-8% body fat by summer of 2010. Currently at 11% body fat. I wish I had more time so I can get back to doing Muay Thai in the summer too.
frown.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I had gained damn near 10lbs since i started working out again...im praying its allmass[/color]
eyes.gif

yeah yeah sure. anyway, if you have a costco near you and a 24 hour fitness, i believe they still have the 200 dollar deal. i'd picked that up instead of35 a month. i've been slacking going to my muay thai classes since my bro got in an accident (laziness took over) and i've gained basically all i lost.starting to feel like !%@ in the mornings so i have to definitely pick up my routine again. i try to eat as healthy as possible though.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

yeah yeah sure. anyway, if you have a costco near you and a 24 hour fitness, i believe they still have the 200 dollar deal. i'd picked that up instead of 35 a month. i've been slacking going to my muay thai classes since my bro got in an accident (laziness took over) and i've gained basically all i lost. starting to feel like !%@ in the mornings so i have to definitely pick up my routine again. i try to eat as healthy as possible though.

MUAY THAI classes ftw definitely. Spin Classes are dope too

Back
Top Bottom