Gym near Flatbush and Kings highway BK 1 wk membership? Recommendations ????

Any one can recommend me a spot around the mentioned area?
I'm here for 10 days and trying to lift. I would
Prefer something fair priced with a decent set of free weights. I'm not looking for any cardio equipment.I am also in the military and am debating if I wanna travel to Ft Hamilton army base to use their facilities, even tho it's far:stoneface:
Yes, I'm a meat head. Lol
Thanks bro's.

Any one can recommend me a spot around the mentioned area?
I'm here for 10 days and trying to lift. I would
Prefer something fair priced with a decent set of free weights. I'm not looking for any cardio equipment.I am also in the military and am debating if I wanna travel to Ft Hamilton army base to use their facilities, even tho it's far:stoneface:
Yes, I'm a meat head. Lol
Thanks bro's.

i live one block over on flatlands, i go to the new planet fitness on remsen in Canarsie, late night like midnight, u could just walk in and work out, it so many people coming in they wont id you. but if you want to join its $10 a month, cant beat that price, i was going to the YMCA by the junction paying damn near triple

i live one block over on flatlands, i go to the new planet fitness on remsen in Canarsie, late night like midnight, u could just walk in and work out, it so many people coming in they wont id you. but if you want to join its $10 a month, cant beat that price, i was going to the YMCA by the junction paying damn near triple

or ballys might have a one wk trail that you could use. there is one on coney island ave and another on flatbush close to church ave

or ballys might have a one wk trail that you could use. there is one on coney island ave and another on flatbush close to church ave

CLUTCH
**fist pump***
Good look. exactly what I'm looking for.
I'm finna do both. No romo

CLUTCH
**fist pump***
Good look. exactly what I'm looking for.
I'm finna do both. No romo

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

I did the Bally's jump off on CI ave. I was finna do the planet fintess on ramsen like you mentioned but the girl was saying the dumb bells don't go past 60. So I went with Bally's. Good look on the info my G.

I did the Bally's jump off on CI ave. I was finna do the planet fintess on ramsen like you mentioned but the girl was saying the dumb bells don't go past 60. So I went with Bally's. Good look on the info my G.

I heard that planet fitness be looking like a club in there with all the chicks in there and dudes barely lifting. 

I heard that planet fitness be looking like a club in there with all the chicks in there and dudes barely lifting. 

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Hell Yea I seen people in pradas with jewelry on

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Hell Yea I seen people in pradas with jewelry on

YUP, ITS A ZOO IN THERE, I GO AT 1AM AND ITS MAD PEOPLE IN THERE LIKE IT A PARTY. IT BE MADD FEMALES THERE BUT NOTHING SPECIAL, REGULAR CHICKS....SUM GOT %%% THOUGH

YUP, ITS A ZOO IN THERE, I GO AT 1AM AND ITS MAD PEOPLE IN THERE LIKE IT A PARTY. IT BE MADD FEMALES THERE BUT NOTHING SPECIAL, REGULAR CHICKS....SUM GOT %%% THOUGH

^^^ YOU STOLE PART OF MY NAME HOMIE .....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom