GYM SHOES! I need a new pair.

I beat down my Retro Huaraches 
pimp.gif

Im thinking about getting the same pair or something else.

when I say GYM shoes, I mean workout, weight-lifting, racquetball shoe.

any advice? thanx in advance.

I beat down my Retro Huaraches 
pimp.gif

Im thinking about getting the same pair or something else.

when I say GYM shoes, I mean workout, weight-lifting, racquetball shoe.

any advice? thanx in advance.

i'd say the nike roshe runs...very comfy and seem great for running or lifting

Your preference for racquetball throws a wrench in the mix because that requires your workout shoe to have some sort of lateral stability/traction that you definitely will not be getting from a Air Max runner. Any sort of basketball shoe will do, but since you're just working out you'd probably prefer a low top...

If you want cheap, just call around your local outlets and find yourself some hyperfuse lows. Serviceable shoe, not going to blow you away but definitely won't disappoint. If you're willing to spend more, i'd go with anything from the kobe line. I've lifted in those a fair amount, and I genuinely prefer lifting in zoom air over max. Just my two cents...

Your preference for racquetball throws a wrench in the mix because that requires your workout shoe to have some sort of lateral stability/traction that you definitely will not be getting from a Air Max runner. Any sort of basketball shoe will do, but since you're just working out you'd probably prefer a low top...

If you want cheap, just call around your local outlets and find yourself some hyperfuse lows. Serviceable shoe, not going to blow you away but definitely won't disappoint. If you're willing to spend more, i'd go with anything from the kobe line. I've lifted in those a fair amount, and I genuinely prefer lifting in zoom air over max. Just my two cents...

Originally Posted by prince

no, you're crazy 
laugh.gif
 Those are made for very light running/casual wear

Originally Posted by prince

no, you're crazy 
laugh.gif
 Those are made for very light running/casual wear

Back
Top Bottom