H&M coming to Seattle

There might be some interest in this around here. They're moving into U-Village in the spring, thus meaning getting around that place will be that much more impossible.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Swedish department store that features hip designer style clothes at discounted prices. Some big name designers have lines (like Roberto Cavalli has a line debuting this fall) there. Think like GAP, but a million times more hip and slightly more expensive. They are their own brand though, they just have different designers and celebs who endorse some lines.
Ray / & KEVIN/ & Rashard / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Quote:
Think like GAP, but a million times more hip
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

You couldn't be more wrong when you said "hip." Especially since you said it twice.

^^^ H&M is probably the most desired and sought after department store in America right now. People beg for them to open everywhere, unlike any other store. It's more hip in America than anything else when it comes to fashion for the masses.

especially at u-village...cheap clothes + fashion forward + college students = $$$$$$$$$

Team Pacific Northwest​

yess can't wait but it better be carryin men and women's clothes tho...
Keep the Sonics in SeattleKevin& Chris& Jeff& Luke& Delonte& Earl& Damien & Nick

^^^ I went to the one on 5th Ave (or madison, can't remember which street) when I was in NYC in May and wasn't really into it either. I just made the post in case people here wanted to know.

Quote:
another one of those preppy stores.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle

Quote:
Yeah, I can see why it will appeal to the Seattlites, its a little stylish at the same time simple and affordable, which fits a lot of the hipsters in this city. Same reason why american apparel is so popular.

Team Pacific Northwest​

American Apparel isn't nearly as popular as they'd like people to think.

Back
Top Bottom