H&M left the sensor on my damn hoody. Yes, I'm Mad!

I called the store and they told me to come back so they can remove it. That's highly unlikely.

Anyone know how to remove it?

The hoody fits great. I would love to rock it without looking like a thief.

laugh.gif

No point in being reluctant about bringing it back there if you didnt steal it. We know you stole it. You're prolly better off asking advice on how to geta security tag off on HT or sum...

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Just bring it in with the receipt.
I'd have to get back on the metro which I don't have the intention of doing in the next week or so.

FMH.

What kind of tag is it?
You might be able to take a magnet to it and just pull it off.

Originally Posted by ev209

wouldnt it beep if you left the sensor on?
It did. I looked around and since no one gave off any "hate" or charged in my direction, I bounced. I've never been before.

Some stores always beep; others don't.

I guess I should have made that about face afterall.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I'd have to get back on the metro which I don't have the intention of doing in the next week or so.

FMH.

How long is the ride to the store on the metro? Can you ask someone to drive you back? and is it one of those ink sensors, if it is dont mess with it. Mightpop on you and ruin ur stuff

pics of the sensor..

the one with the ink splat and needle can be easily removed with a magnet.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by eye see soles

FMH.

How long is the ride to the store on the metro? Can you ask someone to drive you back? and is it one of those ink sensors, if it is dont mess with it. Might pop on you and ruin ur stuff
40 minute ride + 15 minute walk.

I'd rather ruin the hoody (nah, not really, been wanting this for a minute) than take that trek again.

just take it back, yo. if you stole it, i suggest you don't and just try it yourself but carefully
grin.gif

Just make an electromagnet and remove the pin. If it's one of those claw hooks then just freeze it, shatter the ends until you find the clamps and fromthere you should be able to remove it by hand.

or just go back which would prolly take the same amount of effort.

Back
Top Bottom