Had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday, NT. Please Recommend me some foods to eat/drink.

HIM

So I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. So far I've had chicken broth/rice, ice cream shake, chicken noodle soup. I have no idea what else to eat and I want some variety. What are some tasty things you guys had after you had your wisdom teeth removed? I'm about to take my next Vicodin so I need to eat something soon.
Also if you have any other tips as far as speeding up the recovery or things that may delay the recovery feel free to post them here.

Based Mod wrote:
have some jamba juice through a straw

The lady told me NOT to use straws cuz It might mess with the clot or something? Were you telling a joke or did you actually do this?
laugh.gif

So I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed yesterday. So far I've had chicken broth/rice, ice cream shake, chicken noodle soup. I have no idea what else to eat and I want some variety. What are some tasty things you guys had after you had your wisdom teeth removed? I'm about to take my next Vicodin so I need to eat something soon.
Also if you have any other tips as far as speeding up the recovery or things that may delay the recovery feel free to post them here.

Based Mod wrote:
have some jamba juice through a straw

The lady told me NOT to use straws cuz It might mess with the clot or something? Were you telling a joke or did you actually do this?
laugh.gif

Dang!all 4 at once,I had two on my left side removed so I could pass the food on the right side,I ate alot of popeyes mashed potatoes,be careful when eating rice not to get a piece stuck in the hole

Dang!all 4 at once,I had two on my left side removed so I could pass the food on the right side,I ate alot of popeyes mashed potatoes,be careful when eating rice not to get a piece stuck in the hole

After about a week or two you should start chewing on solid foods. Don't baby it forever because it will take forever to heal up. I learned the hard way. Took me like 3 weeks to get better.

After about a week or two you should start chewing on solid foods. Don't baby it forever because it will take forever to heal up. I learned the hard way. Took me like 3 weeks to get better.

I'm thinking of pulling mine out only 1, but I'm debating because it doesnt hurt or bother me at all lol plus thats $$$

I'm thinking of pulling mine out only 1, but I'm debating because it doesnt hurt or bother me at all lol plus thats $$$

I had two of mine taken out a couple years ago and it wasn't that bad. I was eating solid maybe two days later, not a damn given.

I had two of mine taken out a couple years ago and it wasn't that bad. I was eating solid maybe two days later, not a damn given.

I got all four pulled out at once too like two years ago (you dudes too scared to do so are punks lol, I was 15). I think I just drank a ton of Campbell's Soup, water, and Vanilla Shakes.

I got all four pulled out at once too like two years ago (you dudes too scared to do so are punks lol, I was 15). I think I just drank a ton of Campbell's Soup, water, and Vanilla Shakes.

I had all 4 removed as well, I was heavily sedated tho. Basically all i had was chicken noodles. I was able to eat other foods after 72 hrs. It healed up pretty quick.

I had all 4 removed as well, I was heavily sedated tho. Basically all i had was chicken noodles. I was able to eat other foods after 72 hrs. It healed up pretty quick.

Had 3 removed. Mashed potatoes and pepsi for a week..

You'll need the soda to help settle your stomach.

Had 3 removed. Mashed potatoes and pepsi for a week..

You'll need the soda to help settle your stomach.

Originally Posted by somekid0287

my dentist said my wisdom tooth on top was coming out with room so i really dont need to pull it out. just make sure you brush and floss well. unless it really bothers you, there really no need to yank them out.

Back
Top Bottom