Had surgery earlier today...VOL..*+% just happened??

chiefwiggum

Banned
Recieved surgery on my wrist earlier today. I have terrible anxiety problems I literally contemplated running out of the surgery center lulz. Before I knew it I was putting my clothes back on and felt like I just smashed a goddess. I now see the beauty of drugs like heroin. Anathesesia (sp?) is a beautiful thing!

Anasthesia is pretty much the $*%!. The last thing you remember is them putting on the gas mask on you. Next thing you know, you awake in the hospital bed feeling like the hell just happened? Then youre drowsy the whole day..

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Recieved surgery on my wrist earlier today. I have terrible anxiety problems I literally contemplated running out of the surgery center lulz. Before I knew it I was putting my clothes back on and felt like I just smashed a goddess. I now see the beauty of drugs like heroin. Anathesesia (sp?) is a beautiful thing!

158156eec8658d7b568ed0b8fbdec2b01706df4.pjpg

I guess, when I woke up from surgery I puked that's kind of like heroin
wink.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

Anasthesia is pretty much the $*%!. The last thing you remember is them putting on the gas mask on you. Next thing you know, you awake in the hospital bed feeling like the hell just happened? Then youre drowsy the whole day..

Doctor: Count to 3
You: 1... 2....................
pimp.gif

Last time I got surgery my doctor was just like, alright this will just be a little pinch.

The last thing I remember was that and telling her that I didn't feel tired at all then boom, didn't know where I was when I woke up and it felt like the 3 hours it took lasted 2 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom