@Hahahaha THE NFL WEEK 11 (OBJ GOT THE HARDEST COMMERCIAL OF ALL TIME!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Hahahaha Hahahaha

giphy (1).gif

We decided to stay in the other thread.

**** man, i'm sick that Dez tore his ****. ****, I wanted to see him ball out and **** on Dallas

Pitt has to pay Bell 25 mil next year or let him walk so there’s no reason to show up now.

It’s wild that his agent didn’t know that and he was gonna report before the deadline.

About to see mad players using props in their TD celebrations. Sharpie coming soon. Beer probably gonna happen.

Love the Tyreek Hill one.

Jets are trash, getting banged on at home by a QB ain’t play all year

Colts look decent for real, they might have a shot at the playoffs. That HC is doing a good job.

casper90403 casper90403 Trubisky sucks, most of his big plays are busted coverage and wide open targets. Had a huge TD throw that was a terrible pass but Allen Rob made a great catch.

Bucs gotta fire their HC, this team sucks and this game is awful to watch. For three quarters it looked like both teams were losing.

Saints still scoring, wow

Dallas O line fell off hard.

Would love to see those old receipts about how the Cowboys were more than an OL and Rayne Dakota and Zeke were good without the line junglejim junglejim

Eagles should start Foles, Wentz suckz

After that rookie year, they lost 2 guys.. so went from the exceptional to just good his 2nd year and then had injuries too.. plus zeke being suspended

And now they're just overrated

After that rookie year, they lost 2 guys.. so went from the exceptional to just good his 2nd year and then had injuries too.. plus zeke being suspended

And now they're just overrated

It’s funny cause during that run I had a few people tell me that line was young and wasn’t going anywhere

I wonder if Amari is thinking damn, I’m playing with a QB worse than Carr now

It’s funny cause during that run I had a few people tell me that line was young and wasn’t going anywhere

I wonder if Amari is thinking damn, I’m playing with a QB worse than Carr now

I mean Martin and Frederick I could agree..

But their LT while he's relatively young, got lower back issues

And now Frederick got whatever going on with his health

Zeke looking super average with this OL

You’re in FG range and you do that dumb ****?!? On the 20! I’m happy they failed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom