@Hahahaha THE NFL WEEK 11 (OBJ GOT THE HARDEST COMMERCIAL OF ALL TIME!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs did a good job keeping Seattle in this game.

Lockett didn't catch that. Ball hits the ground and you can even tell when he got up, he looked like he knew he didn't catch it.

That incomplete catch that they reversed and called a catch. Nah, the ball is loose and moving, then he fumbles the ball on his own and the ball wasn't even touched. You see them ball move and then he just drops it. That's not a catch, shouldn't have been reversed.

Not a fan of punting, not a lot of time. Gotta go for it.

Does anybody think that Russ isn't a top 3 QB?

To me it's:

1- Brady
2- Rodgers
3- Russ

And then Brees is 4.

Pat Mahomes looks like he's about to pass everyone up down the road but it's way too early.

I get that Brees has the numbers but Russ does more with WAY less. Russ has never had the WR's Brees has had and if not for Carrol blowing that second super bowl, Russ would have 2 rings to Brees' 1.

Probably an unpopular opinion but I can't get over the fact that Russ has had mostly trash WR and with the exception of Marshawn Lynch, his RB's have been trash too.

OBJ might have the hardest commercial of all time!!!

To me it's:

1- Brady
2- Rodgers
3- Russ

And then Brees is 4.

Pat Mahomes looks like he's about to pass everyone up down the road but it's way too early.

I get that Brees has the numbers but Russ does more with WAY less. Russ has never had the WR's Brees has had and if not for Carrol blowing that second super bowl, Russ would have 2 rings to Brees' 1.

Probably an unpopular opinion but I can't get over the fact that Russ has had mostly trash WR and with the exception of Marshawn Lynch, his RB's have been trash too.

Russ ain’t top 3. He not in top 5 today.

To me it's:

1- Brady
2- Rodgers
3- Russ

And then Brees is 4.

No way is Russell better than Brees. Now that Luck is back I'm putting him ahead of Russell too.

OBJ might have the hardest commercial of all time!!!

That's fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom