Haircut spots in davis/sac???

Hey uc davis/sac heads, do yall know any places to get a good fade in the davis/sac area?? I'm up here at school dont feel like goin home home (sf) to geta cut. Needa look fresh this weekend, please help me out with a barber and a price!

Another Look on Valley Hi and Mack
Uncle Jeds Cut Hut over on Broadway by Sacramento High School
The Brothers on Franklin blvd right past Florin Rd....

those three places will get your fade looking
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Any by Elk Grove area who taper/line up and all that stuff? I'm moving there soon...

There's this spot over on elk grove florin I can't remember the name but they do a good job...I'll ask my homie about the place

Famous Fade on Northgate. Ask for josh or mike. They do an awesome fade. I believe they charge 18 bucks. If you like designs or what not, ask for Skillz.Skillz is on here. His user name is shoegeek.

3B's barbershop. Right across from Grant High school. There's also Washington (next to Grant) but they aren't as good

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

There's this spot over on elk grove florin I can't remember the name but they do a good job...I'll ask my homie about the place
By Kohls, Walgreens, Carls Jr., etc? How much? Name? Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

By Kohls, Walgreens, Carls Jr., etc? How much? Name? Thanks in advance!
I just asked him it is D-Vision 1 on Elk Grove Blvd.

anybody got addresses?
Another Look-
6666 Valley Hi Dr
Sacramento, CA 95823-4602
(916) 688-7505

Uncle Jeds Cut Hut-
3432 3rd Ave
Sacramento, CA 95817-2811
(916) 452-3222

The Brothers-
7298 Franklin Blvd # H
Sacramento, CA 95823-2475
(916) 392-3150

D-Vision 1-
8139 Elk Grove Blvd # 320
Elk Grove, CA 95758-5522
(916) 683-7077

Fabulous Fades-
2912 Watt Ave.
Sacramento,CA 95821
916-485-5280

if yall need anymore barber shops I got you especially on the south side

Any places by Brucevile? And how much do they charge for a cut/taper/line up?

Any places by Brucevile? And how much do they charge for a cut/taper/line up?

the only ones i could find were ones like super cuts and great clips...ill post those up too i guess
ohwell.gif

Supercuts-

8211 Bruceville Rd # 105,
Sacramento, CA‎
(916) 405-8644‎

Great Clips
8240 Calvine Rd # C,
Sacramento, CA‎
(916) 689-6392‎

Does Great Clips taper? Thanks for the info's man...really appreciate it, I'm new to the city that's why. Lol.

i get my haircut at both famous fades and another look. at famous fades ask for josh.. at another look ask for sei ji. both dudes will hook you up. i actuallyhave an appointment with sei ji thursday morn.

Does Great Clips taper? Thanks for the info's man...really appreciate it, I'm new to the city that's why. Lol.

you know what i honestly dont know
laugh.gif
my guess would be yes but you couldcall them and ask before you go over there...

anything you need to know about the 916 just hit me and either ill know the info or ill find out fasst
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom