Halloween Costume Kicks

Ok fellow NT'ers.  Am struggling with costumes but leaning towards going as Turtle from Entourage.  That being said, some Nike kicks are a definite must for this to work.  I don't own very many AF1s, but that would probably be my first thought.  I have plenty of the newer b-ball stuff, and some JB, Lebron, Kobe, etc.. as well as recent trainers, retro trainers, blah blah blah.  So, that being said, anyone care to recommend a "turtle"-like shoe for the costume and does it matter if its black/orange- halloweenish, or should I just go with some NIKE heat- and grab a matching fitted of some sort to work with it.  The rest is probably a matching polo/vest, t-shirt, and some jeans and or cargo shorts- but probably shorts to accentuate the kicks.  Any/all suggestions would be appreciated.

Ok fellow NT'ers.  Am struggling with costumes but leaning towards going as Turtle from Entourage.  That being said, some Nike kicks are a definite must for this to work.  I don't own very many AF1s, but that would probably be my first thought.  I have plenty of the newer b-ball stuff, and some JB, Lebron, Kobe, etc.. as well as recent trainers, retro trainers, blah blah blah.  So, that being said, anyone care to recommend a "turtle"-like shoe for the costume and does it matter if its black/orange- halloweenish, or should I just go with some NIKE heat- and grab a matching fitted of some sort to work with it.  The rest is probably a matching polo/vest, t-shirt, and some jeans and or cargo shorts- but probably shorts to accentuate the kicks.  Any/all suggestions would be appreciated.

Well you have to rock a NY hat or this 
2723633065527570f127d60241e4c45e68016692_r.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif

The pink bunny suit might be hard to pull off, but yes, it was a thought.  I would like some of those AF1s, but something tells me they're a little spendy.  Right now its between Creamsicle KD2s with a knicks fitted, or the Kobe 5 Chaos with some funky Neon Green Yankees/NYC fitted.  Appreciate the help/sarcasm.  All good for a freaky friday.  Now I just need to find someone to be Jamie Lynn Sigler since my wife has opted out.

The pink bunny suit might be hard to pull off, but yes, it was a thought.  I would like some of those AF1s, but something tells me they're a little spendy.  Right now its between Creamsicle KD2s with a knicks fitted, or the Kobe 5 Chaos with some funky Neon Green Yankees/NYC fitted.  Appreciate the help/sarcasm.  All good for a freaky friday.  Now I just need to find someone to be Jamie Lynn Sigler since my wife has opted out.

Back
Top Bottom