Halo 3 Anybody still play it

Halo3 was the worst, i traded mines in when i finally bought cod4..i have no regrets about that
cod4 FTW

GT : Trey The Truth
pimp.gif

Halo 3 FTW

Originally Posted by JPZx

I prefer Halo 3 over COD4 but maybe that's because I haven't played COD4.

I bought Call of Duty 3 for $15 to see if I would like the COD series and I just wasn't feelin it.
How much better is 4?

COD3 shouldn't even be part of the series. Cod4 is Halo on crack and that multiply that three times. That's how much better it is.

dude last time i played it was like a week ago..thats after not playing ever since december...HALO is dead brah..sad to say but it is doe...COD4 is str8
pimp.gif

Put it this way...in order to like Halo you have to be good. In, order to be good you need skill...which i think is lacking in COD4. I mean, i really like COD4but it's no halo. If you like games in which you have to camp...then COD4 is for you. If, you like games that you just go at each other than HALO is thegame for you. I, thinks its more of what type of game you like.

Originally Posted by presequel

cod3 is the worst game in the series.

and dont bother with single player, play online for cod4.

Are you serious?
indifferent.gif

Single Player in COD4 is amazing.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Put it this way...in order to like Halo you have to be good. In, order to be good you need skill...which i think is lacking in COD4. I mean, i really like COD4 but it's no halo. If you like games in which you have to camp...then COD4 is for you. If, you like games that you just go at each other than HALO is the game for you. I, thinks its more of what type of game you like.

KILLCAM

Back
Top Bottom