Halo Reach Vol. HALO is back!

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Hitman Holla

h3>gow2
grin.gif

In fact, Halo 3 > a lot of games, MW2 included
grin.gif

Outlandish. H3 isn't better than gow2 in single player. Multiplayer yea. But mw2? Cmon son.

With all that is wrong with MW2 it can't be declared better than H3

I mean it when I say it.

No one on NT is seeing me on Halo 3, real talk.

Sounding real cocky right now, but this is making me
laugh.gif
... im so serious.. GT: bLaZ3n sLaPzZ

Haven't played Halo 3 in 2 years, but will still hand out L's... trust me
happy.gif

i would take you son, i havent touched the game in years though. might have to break it out to warm up for reach then.

honestly all this *@%% looks cool... but i just kinda want to play an updated halo 2. they ruined the core gameplay with halo 3.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

I mean it when I say it.

laugh.gif

happy.gif
18exp in mlg, though

Halo 1 never really played it

Halo 2 was CRACK....Played so much that i had to drop couple of my classes back in my college days
I would play Lockout for hours just slayer...my BR was filthy

Halo 3 was too fancy for me never got into it

I just hope Halo Reach lives up to the hype...

Jet Packs
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

so is this like a completely different game or just some type of add-on like ODST
it completely different i think, beta comes out in april or may i think but you need ODST to play it

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

so is this like a completely different game or just some type of add-on like ODST
it completely different i think, beta comes out in april or may i think but you need ODST to play it
It's a completely different/new game.
The beta comes out in May, and you need ODST to play it. But there are codes around, I got an email saying they would send me a code.
The game comes out in the Fall, in Septemburr I think.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by aceofjays

It looks hot, but why is Bungie avoiding doing a Halo 4?!? I mean where the F is Master Chief! All this prequel !#%%$ isn't needed.

3 installments is enough. Let that dead horse be.
Then Bungie needs to dead the Halo series.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

The beta comes out in May, and you need ODST to play it. But there are codes around, I got an email saying they would send me a code.
so you can play the beta without ODST?

so you can play the beta without ODST?
Yeah, I got an email from xbox saying they would give me a code for "being an avid halo 2 player" and they were giving it away as an apology, along with 3months of xbl and 400ms points
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why dead the Halo Series? The fan base is tremendous. It'd be like deading Call of Duty.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

I mean it when I say it.

laugh.gif

happy.gif
18exp in mlg, though
Ive been a LEGIT 50 in MLG playlist 2-3 weeks after the playlist was released, and have maintained that 50 for 3 years now?
laugh.gif

I just checked, idk.. about that 18exp in MLG.. it must be from that new ranking system that was introduced.. but if you look at my stats and see the last MLG game I played which was: http://www.bungie.net/Sta...p;player=bLaZ3n%20sLaPzZ

Before, I let my friends play on my account for a while, you can see the rank for yourself.

No BS though, just send the FR and we will go 1v1.
 if

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Why dead the Halo Series? The fan base is tremendous. It'd be like deading Call of Duty.

It'll be Bungie's last Halo game since they want to work on other projects. 343 Industries, which I believe is an internal Microsoft studio will take over the reigns so they're not deading the series. 
But the jetpacks reminds me of Starsiege Tribes if anyone has ever played that game. 
pimp.gif
 And it's weird seeing Rex talk about games instead of economics 
laugh.gif

I need to find out how to get a BETA code.. are they going to do a give away like what they did with the Halo 3 MP Beta? To my knowledge.. I remember they did like first X amount of people to enter their email, got a BETA code... because I sure as hell remember I did not buy Crackdown..
laugh.gif

Yeezy St Laurent wrote:
xblaze23 wrote:

It'll be Bungie's last Halo game since they want to work on other projects. 343 Industries, which I believe is an internal Microsoft studio will take over the reigns so they're not deading the series. 
But the jetpacks reminds me of Starsiege Tribes if anyone has ever played that game. 
pimp.gif
 And it's weird seeing Rex talk about games instead of economics 
laugh.gif

I am 25 and I have been studying and analyzing economics for 5 years, I have played video games for 20 years.

Economics, finance, public policy are all whimsical distraction from what really matter, sniping Nazi-Zombie-Aliens and pwning Ganondorf, again.

[MJ] What is Love? Love is buying a Game Cube just to play Wind Waker despite the fact that there are almost no other worthwhile Game Cube games and despite the fact the system that will forever be most remembered for its role in "Bro Rape" [/MJ]

Back
Top Bottom