Halo Reach Vol. HALO is back!

only reason I copped odst was for this week long beta
pimp.gif

kevenmayne is pretty nice at halo lol i played with em b4 he does good on matchmaking but he cant see me 1 on 1 idc how high u are in mlg lol

Originally Posted by Hitman Holla

kevenmayne is pretty nice at halo lol i played with em b4 he does good on matchmaking but he cant see me 1 on 1 idc how high u are in mlg lol
Who are you?
nerd.gif

and iv gotten 12 kills on neighbor 1v1 off host, I'm pretty sure I would do good against yall
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

YES!!
just got a beta code, downloading now

go to bungie.net main page and there are about 1000 codes posted where it says "have a great weekend" hurry!

Originally Posted by sbrar8

YES!!

go to bungie.net main page and there are about 1000 codes posted where it says "have a great weekend" hurry!

i saw that too, but whats the code for?  & what exactly are you downloading

Originally Posted by sunny559

YES!!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by sunny559

YES!!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif

i got odst

im good off  those codes, i thought a new vid or something dropped, which it did.

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

I tried about a dozen codes with no luck. Guess I'll just have to wait till monday.
I don't have ODST so I will have to wait for a new batch of beta codes..

I tried like 40..
laugh.gif

i have a copy of ODST that i burned myself. How exactly do i get to the beta or whatever? I put in my ODST disc and i only have 4 options:
Campaign
Frefight
Theater
Preview the Beta

I downloaded the preview but its just some girl talking about the game

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

i have a copy of ODST that i burned myself. How exactly do i get to the beta or whatever? I put in my ODST disc and i only have 4 options:
Campaign
Frefight
Theater
Preview the Beta

I downloaded the preview but its just some girl talking about the game

i dont know if it will work with a burnt game but you have to wait on monday to enter odst for the option to be there

Nearly every game i've played on grab bag is 1 flag CTF on sword base
eyes.gif
I don't think people know how the voting system works or they're too lazy to vote for another map

Back
Top Bottom