"Hanacheezy" 2 year collection post ***new additions***

whats up everyone! I have been on NT for 2 years now and wanted to do another collection post. I did one last year and wanted to keep the tradition going!

Heres my story...
My friend Kenneth, the dude in my sig, was really into shoes. He would talk to me about em and like show me legit websites and stuff. I asked him for everything. He showed me Niketalk and thats when i really got into it. My first shoe was white/red 8's and i originally bought those to play freshman basketball in, but then realized i didn't like them so much. Then i bought White Cement 3's and i still have those today. (check pics). One of the first shoes i beasted over was the penny 2's. I saw them on ebay and i remember that night i told my mom i found some shoes i was gonna bid on and it was at $200. She nearly put me in a choke hold lmao. After that i just kept searching NT seeing pictures of what i liked and wanted.
Sneaker showcase is the best forum on NT imo, thats where i get to see pics of shoes that i like and stuff. Anyways I just kept growing and growing, liking more shoes getting more money and buying a lot. I have only sold a few of my shoes, because I love everything I have.
I have met a lot of cool people along the way which have hooked me up and help me find shoes. I get good deals on all my shoes and wanna say thanks to all the dudes that hooked me up and that stay in touch...
nguyenpowderix
babylebron***
xilegacy
liljayb3
joerdantn
oreilymyname
explicitxasian
just to name a few, theres a lot more!

Sneakers are a passion and I don't intend on stopping anytime soon

Now onto the pics, enjoy and comments are welcomed!

Dunks....

Supreme...

Nikes...

AF1...

Jordans...

Beater Jordans...

Nike Air...

3m...

Collection...

grails and very long awaited for!!!

other new stuff (stussy vans are for sale btw ds size 10)
Hope you guys enjoyed! Peace NT fam

Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

Last edited:
Quality>Quantity. A lot of heat also. Great stuff man. And we finally get to learn who "Kenneth" is. :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Straight . It started out basic and got real serious real quick.
"What I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

jeezus christos - i never knew you had that much. great collection! btw. what's kenneth's sn?
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

thanks for the comments everyone...lmao airmurphy naw i still dont have one
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

your collection is sick! :pimp:
pimp.gif
THE JOKER GANG
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

Very nice stuff Taiwans, Cement IV's, Hare VII's. Haha ive always wondered about the Kenneth thing also.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Very illy! Envyin your Cement3s, 'Preme Blazers and Hares7s!
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:aygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sAnimalAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

I envy your 1s. I've been looking for ogs/94s in a sz 10.5/11 for the longest time :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM WARRIORSSAN FRANCISCO 49ERS TEAMSSB

good @#%$ Chris. didn't know you had so much heat homie. where you get the BRED XIs? :wink:
wink.gif

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Quote:
Quality>Quantity. A lot of heat also. Great stuff man. And we finally get to learn who "Kenneth" is

couldn't have said it better myself. keep it up bro. you are one of the best examples of quality over quantity, just wait till you get those III's and IV's

AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

nice stuff dude, my parents say the same sh*t when I wanna buy a new pair lol. O and I'll take those "beaater V's off your back...
wink.gif
tongue.gif
nerd.gif

"My pimp game proper, my inf' aim proper
So run and I will hit you like Jeremiah Trotter
Yessuh! Call me, young Carter
My leather so soft and I be stunt'n like my dada
Ya dig?"

now THAT's a quality collection that I like to see here not collections full of every recent release. good job man you have great taste. keep it up.
"Your lies have killed more men in a day than I have in a lifetime." -CSM

thanks for telling us who kenneth is lol

great collection of shoes.
Team Otaku
"Nice boat"​
TeamWolfShirts
"There is no way our shirt cured aids."

the jordans and supremes are :pimp:
pimp.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin​

Back
Top Bottom