HANNA new amazon series Season 2 july 3rd 2020

Damn I can already tell this new girl is gullible and gonna give Hanna a lot of trouble.

Hanna should've been more open and try to relate that she knows how she feels.

Hanna was wild dumb to actually enter a drug trial just to get a lead :lol:

Last edited:
S2 was good not as good as s1.

I had to really praise s1 for covering so much ground when I really thought about it.

This season is a slightly different feel. Got Marissa playing the mom as the only adult left in Hanna's life and Hanna is the one having to deal with stupid teenage girls making dumb decisions ****ing everything up.

The overall plot was ****ed up. They got the right guy to be the bad guy.

S2 was good not as good as s1.

I had to really praise s1 for covering so much ground when I really thought about it.

This season is a slightly different feel. Got Marissa playing the mom as the only adult left in Hanna's life and Hanna is the one having to deal with stupid teenage girls making dumb decisions ****ing everything up.

The overall plot was ****ed up. They got the right guy to be the bad guy.
damn u watched it all already
i had to relax halfway through season 2

damn u watched it all already
i had to relax halfway through season 2
I almost stopped but started this morning and really had nothing else to watch so I banged it out. I almost felt like stopping halfway through.

I wanted to see certain girls die cuz their attitudes were nagging me.

Just finished S2 not as good as the first but still enjoyable. Did they ever explain why all the utrax operatives are female?

I was wondering if this was good. I've been seeing a lot of advertising for this.

Finished Season 2 last night. Was good overall but Hanna gotta at least catch one bullet or something. The most she's had all season was a cpl bruises, like cmon man.

That whole "family" thing was annoying. And they pitched the idea focusing on Sandy believing in it but out of nowhere flipped when she was in Barcelona. Mom somehow asking about the random girl Kat's dad and saying uncle Leo is coming to visit.

Jules character was cool for a minute when she initially telling sandy it was real but she got annoying as well by the end of it all.

Was happy to see black chick let Clara be happy and reunited with her moms. Id be lying though if i wasnt expecting her mom to be someone with the UTrax people

I kept trying to figure out how Carmichael never put it together Marissa was crossing him.

Why? She could've been walked away and had her family. She chose to be frustrated as Hanna's "mom".

The most annoying part of the season was hanna and the other girl changing their minds every episode about wanting to stay or leave. I lost track of who flip flopped the most.

Back
Top Bottom