Happy 10th, NikeTalk.

Happy 10th
pimp.gif

This site has seriously become a part of my life since I started really getting into it.

I never thought there were people who were passionate about sneakers the way I was until I came here.

I thought I had one of the best collections in the world
laugh.gif
then I came here and was sadly mistaken.

So grateful for this site and everyone that contributes to it... whether it's the staff or regular character's that make threads interesting.

Here's to 10 more... and beyond.

Discovered NT About a Year & 1/2 Ago, Have Been On Ever Since. Definitely Some Very Funny Moments & A Lot Of Knowledge Over That Time. Happy 10th
pimp.gif

but on the real, Meth can we finally get a collection post if you still have your sneakers?
laugh.gif

its only right that you share with the community, also nelson c
nerd.gif

Niketalk for me was something I came across by accident with a former co-worker of mine on a summer stint back home in the Caribbean island of St. Lucia whilstwe were look around for vintage Penny's like the Air Ups etc...we came across the Jordan Brand Forum and from that day on, I was stuck! Been a spectatorfrom about 2002 and after a long time trying to register and post, finally got the account sorted in 2004! From since then I've been a constant member tilltoday I've found a "home" in the Nike Forum with helping to upate the NBA Feet thread. People always question my "addiction" to thesite and I can't explain it to them or even to myself....as Method Man says its just a place to gather and really meet up with people who understand theliking for sporting culture and fashion just as you and more than you...people who help you out with Fake/Legit and Price checks...its just the place to be!

NT got validated for me, when I almost became a victim of buying a fake (AJ XIX) and I came straight here to browse pics and info to realise that I was makinga mistake in even thinking about purchasing.

When I entered University NT became the past time which I got soooo hooked to, before classes, after class, before and after my part time job, and times ishould be sleeping or getting work done. It's warm its cozy, its relevant its cool!

Im actually surprised to see how far this site has come from my spectator days since 2002 to now, its grown leaps and bounds. To the inclusion of adverts, aproper structure and more forums added to reduce clutter, Admin to patrol the forums and reduce nonsensical squabbles and flame wars, to seeing some one likeJosh Childress posting here and Tinchy Stryder (UK Rap Artiste) post on here (whether they are actually who they say they are is debatable but for me justshows how much of an audiance we here at NT have got)

I must say I love this site, and hence my daily contributions as much as I can, when I can and I hope that it continues on to another 10 years...the lazerpattern then for the shirts and logos should be dope! lol

Anyway, I'm rambling ridiculously. Thank you Mods and Admin, founders and contributors. NT is definitely here to stay and I love being a member....I'llbe around for the next 10 yrs for sure....Congrats on making it this far and I hope we continue to grow!!!!

HAPPY 10TH NT!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Big ups 2 N-T!! Found this site 5 years ago, and throughout the laughter and anger that I get from this site, i'm happy it's still around. I'dprobably rocking some fake kicks I seen on a bootleg site if it wasn't for niketalk. Thanks N-T. Thanks for keeping a dude on point and informative.
pimp.gif

Happy Birthday to NT and Anton Lavay. I'm officially an addict of NT. I don't even need to watch the news anymore. I see better discussions about theworld on NT than TV, when it comes to every subject matter. And I've never laughed so hard at some of the awkward situations, our fellow NTers have gotteninto. I'm the big 3-0 today, and I can picture myself on here at 40, seeing what the next generation of NT brings. Appreciate all the staff for keepingthis a high quality site. And much love to all the members that participate, bringing laughs, knowledge, E-arguments, different point of views that don'tmatch mines, and drama because we know it best.

I found NikeTalk through my brother and his friends. To be honest, I don't know where I'd be without NikeTalk (probably doing something more productive
laugh.gif
), but I'm glad I found NikeTalk.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I look forward to my daily routine while drinking my coffee in the morning because it includes the dudes from the Warriors thread.
That is so true. I look forward to coming here for the community in the Warriors thread and throughout the S&T Forum mainly. I'm not an OGlike a lot of you guys, but I've been a member since '06 and I feel that I've learned a lot in a short amount of time. Major props to Meth, Nelson C, and the rest of the NT staff for keeping NikeTalk up and running.

I first came to this site because a friend told me about it. I didn't anticipate staying very long let alone spending most of my college career here lol.Needless to say the PTB have done a fantastic job of keeping NT relevant, welcoming and interesting. Thanks to all the staff and members for making NT what itis. Hopefully we will continue to do just that.

I remember reading in the index of the 2nd kicks mag about this site...I couldn't get to a computer fast enough and haven't stopped since....I canbookmark many times in my life over the last ten years where this site has contributed to it greatly. Thanks to all who have worked to make this a realcommunity...it's something I'm always grateful for and happy to look forward to seeing the next......

Happy 10th NT

-IVEHADEMALL

Wow, how time flies. I think I first joined in 2000, after reading about Niketalk in Slam's Kicks magazine. I have had a lot of changes in my life overthat time -- finished law school, started my career, got married, bought a house, had a child, etc. -- but Niketalk has remained a constant. Sure, I'vegone through phases during which I haven't come to the site as often, but they haven't been that long. The site has become so much more than a sneakercommunity. I repeatedly have been surprised at finding out that so many NTers are into things I like other than sneakers, like movies, music, books, etc.Although there's not a single NTer that I know offline (at least that I'm aware of), I still very much feel like I'm part of a community when I logon here.

Thanks to all of the founders, administrators , moderators and even some regular old members for contributing to something that has provided me with countlesshours of entertainment over the last decade.

Happy anniversary NT!

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Happy 10th anniversary NT.
pimp.gif

I absolutely love this website and almost everything that's on here.

Thanks NT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Couldnt agree w/ u more!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Happy 10th NT

i just had a tear drop, im really emotional right now..i cant believew im crying over some website..but this isnt just any website though, this is my family,

HAPPY 10TH NT!

As you will realize after 10 years of being here, and reading Meths words, This site is all about INTEGRITY and that is why it is the only sneaker messageboard I care to visit....

THANK YOU!

I mean Meth summed it up perfectly. I can't fathom a day where I don't check this place atleast once... and trust me I've tried. Its just becomeengrained in my lifestyle. Thank You for all of the information and more importantly the memories.

Heres to another 10
pimp.gif

*Salutes*

Back
Top Bottom