Happy 21st bday NikeTalk

clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

BetterHighlevelBellsnake-max-1mb.gif

I knew I was forgetting something today....

Happy Birthday to the best place on the internet.

You've been a part of my life since 2003 (lurked for a year before I joined in 2004). I grew up alongside NT but also because of NT. You've influenced not just the shoes I wear but the way I think about life and politics. I've come a long way from wearing baggy jeans and sketchers to the pro-life rallies to what I am now in 2020, wearing my infrareds with the matching MAGA hat to demand Fauci open the economy back up and to STOP THE STEAL.

Through NT I have found my voice and many like-minded snakeheads who care about the things that matter in life. Here's to 21 more.

(and for those not familiar, I'm joking about the MAGA stuff. it's quite the opposite)

Happy 21st!!!

and Happy "Friendiversary" Meth & Nelson!!!

Ohhhh how I would love to go back to day one again :smile: Using 16mb floppy disks save pics from NIKE's Zero dot com, buying disposable cameras to take pics of samples from Corporate then going to the drug store to develop them (3 day wait). Having 56k internet was the real treat while uploading them onto the Niketalk website.

The best part of those yesteryears was launch days. I miss the comraderie of meeting & chillin with other sneakerheads as they stood in line. Times are different, I know.

I'm thankful for NT. Cheers to another 21 years and more!

EKIN \m/

Back
Top Bottom