Happy 22nd Birthday NikeTalk!

Well, that was fast.

time keeps on slippin.gif

Thanks, as always, to Nelson C Nelson C , without whom there would not be a NikeTalk, as well as most community and staff members past and present (you know who you are.)

I can't wait for #23, but given the way time has flown by of late, I won't have to.

And last but least, shout out to 'Pat', a veteran collector and well respected user on NikePark who, when approached with the idea of NikeTalk, said we wouldn't last a year. Well, I took that personally, and you were right Pat, we didn't last a year.
last dance lol.gif

we getting any new tees or apparel?
It could happen.

There are some unreleased designs/colorways from the archives which I certainly would like to see the light of day.

nketlk_penny_purple-royal-black.jpg

@yorajah

With all due respect, I just want a shirt with the current logo.
We had those available last year:

And the year before:

Sorry you missed out.

I’ll have to ask if we still have anything left after the last event.

Very thankful for this community and the time I’ve spent on here. I can’t think of another place online that I’ve come close to visiting near as much. Appreciate all of those that have made this place what it is today.

Happy Birthday NT

Appreciate the entertainments over the years.

Methodical Management Methodical Management When was the last time yall talked to Pat?
I assume that conversation Nelson alluded to is the last time either of us interacted with him directly.

I seem to recall that he did eventually register for NT, given that we did quickly replace the site he thought we had no chance of competing against. It was some skydiving reference with the number 7 or something.

Clearly, his contributions to the culture will never be forgotten.

Enjoy your retirement, Pat, wherever you are.

hbd fam. wished we wouldve done the 20 anniversary patch hat :frown:

Back
Top Bottom