Happy 5th Anniversary NikeTalk! (Complete with Retro look)

I thought it was the Old one for sec i was about to restart my comupter. But i see

[/b]​

been 4 long years for me on NT. been swoopin since this UI came.

happy aniv NT.

and i hope you guys restore the old UI. this one gets me dizzy >:
mad.gif

[/center]
0000-----===============> your official EURO-CAN man <=================-----0000

The background looks familiar but maybe I wasn't around during that time. Still remember the days when Nt'ers hated people like me who found NT because of Slam or Kicks. (Thanks SlamEd! or was it the former slamed?) I do remember Ekin702 dropping a lot of useful infos so thanks to ekin.... and everyone else who has dropped accurate info.

happy anniversary NT

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
If you run, youre gonna die tired.​

I'm not feelin'...looks like I clicked on every damn link.
...nothing smart to say right now, so I have no sig.​

I thought I had a virus on my pc or something.....looks...weird. I'm mainly on NT at work, so thanks for making it more obvious that I'm not actually working, but posting on a message board. :D
happy.gif

I'll make your mouth piece Obese like Della Reese/ When I release you lose teeth like Lil' Cease/ NTer please...

Classic, I love it. Remembering the days of nikedotcom, Ekin, and everyone else that dropped early knowledge and release dates. 5 years, which has fueled my passion for shoes and has put me in a position to work in the industry, and motivated me to really know what I want to do with my life after graduation. Good to see CSoldia making the post, haven't seen that in a while......:
ANGLE

Bret Hart - The best there is, was and ever will be? No doubt!

dmxfury - Niketalk's own Economist

Happy 5th NT...but the background has to go

looks like I clicked on every damn link.

yeah i know :lol:
laugh.gif

[/center]

Whatever...........
I dont know what's better gettin laid or gettin paid............I just know while I'm gettin 1 the other's gettin AWAY!

At first I thought I went to the old school lounge. Oops I shouldn't talk about that NT :pimp:
pimp.gif

Bad boy killa, Jay-Z die too......

Damn, I've been here like a month after Nt was born...had no idea it was so long...happy 5th

Hahaha, the first thing I was thinking was FLASHBACK!

Happy anniversary, NikeTalk, and thanks to the mods and admins for running this joint.
-Nick AIM
POSITIVELY NO TOURS

Nice layout and Happy Anniversary. I like the layout let's keep it this way for a while.

808 REPRESENT

10% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT Take $10 off any purchase over $25 with code: clubworks Don't forget to combine codes!

For starters Congrats on 5 years.

Secondly, I though I had WRED the post already.

sorry for the useless post.
Wanted to buy:

Max 91 Tr's DS Size 10.5 XVI White/blue NDS/DS
XIV gingers NDS/DS

bcharles23@hotmail.com

i mention c solida "posting too much" in another post and then he appears outta nowhere with this bombshell of a post

i wanna see if it works for all mods...

Nikeville, you post too much
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom