Happy BDay to the Shoe Don!!

He turns 50 today.
At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

Jesus Christ; Have some kids my dude.

I know some chick in S.E. would love to use child support to tap in that new salary you have.

Oh yeah, and happy bday by the way.

lol.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Do I feel a potential 2nd NT DC/MD/VA FORUM ROAST fummin'.............................?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

:x
sick.gif
LISTEN TO THE KIRKOUT HOUR LIVE!
THURSDAYS 5-7PM EST
WWW.XTSR.ORG
WWW.SMOKINGSECTION.NET
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BONEYSTARKS

Damn,

I couldn't even get a hat for my new born child...

I'm crushed...

Oh well, at least Rockdeep was a mod at that time and made a thread for me.

lol.

Quote:
DAMN...YOUR OLDER THEN MY PARENTS.....AND IM 26
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Here's a corny joint.

DC ShoeDon is so old...He has a shirt that reads:

"Morgan State Cubs"
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Happy B-Day, homie!

Quiet as kept:

OMD is marrying a B-More chick (born & bred). The hardware came from Golden "Ring" mall and the reception is going to be at the 5 Mile House with catering by Tyrone's and The Roost. And it is all being hosted by Frank Ski and Tim Watts.

Why? Cause he loves B-More but doesn't like to admit it in public. lol

Happy Bday ShoeDon. Why yall making it sound like dude is a senior citizen?
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Tactus, they always disrespectin' their elders. I ain't even the oldest here, but I'm in close 3rd.

Scott funny as hell. :lol:
laugh.gif
My baby is SE DC born and bred. You couldn't tell by her bougie @ss self, but that's where she hails from. I've dated a few Wessside Bmore chicks in my day. They definitely keep you young, that's for sure.

And damnit I'll be the 1st to say I miss my Baltimore....................... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

Your status as third depends on if Rock is still included in the convo. You may have been upgraded to second!

Shouts to ole man Rudo! lol

Omar is the oldest person on NT I was told. So that's not true?
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Quote:
DAMN...YOUR OLDER THEN MY PARENTS.....AND IM 26
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No roast is needed after that!!!!!
At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

Happy Birthday you Ole Dust Fartin Grandpa Simpson Lookin Mr. Magoo Story tellin still have ticket stubs to DC Scorpio's first jam havin EK wearin Michael Jackson Thriller Jacket ownin' Purple Rain Singin

Bamma!

LOLOLOL

And yeah.. I may be the Oldest in Terms of Age..BUT if the Stick falls in who LOOKS the oldest. That list turns sideways... and looks something like this.

Kev
O
Lavan
Ru
Every other Member in the DC Forum
Then Me
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Wow, if you are that close to the top of the list I must be an "elder" at the ripe old age of 26.

Back
Top Bottom