HAPPY BIRTHDAY CEEHJAYEM!

what the hell...why not since the thread's still going......

Happy Berfday man.

Again.

:lol:
laugh.gif

We should keep this on the first page until his next birthday.

KC... sticky? :lol:
laugh.gif
I'm stuck in a basement, sittin on a tricycle, girl gettin on my nerves...
Goin outta my mind I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers.

Hey Christian can we get pics of the stall of cars you own?

I saw your episode on MTV Cribs and only saw the Benz? let me see the rest man c'mon
wink.gif

DALE,DALE,DALE BOCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Belated. Memories...
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Seriously, what happened to 2008? LOL

I got a text message from Ant (the S the L the I) saying that an old birthday post from 2007 was resurrected which could only mean one thing.

31. LOL

Thanks Jo, Ant, Mike and everyone else.

roll.gif
@ this thread. We should make this the OFFICIAL SAN DIEGO SUMMIT 2009.Let make it happen fellas. I was unable to go last time because of work, But I would be down for this one. Jdubbzz, Shoefreaks, Christian let's setsomething up. Dre and ABC are in.......

Mike the King can bring some Mamon or lumpiat!!
tongue.gif

summit sounds good..............i think i still have pics from our old ones.......

jd58

Originally Posted by jdubbz58

summit sounds good..............i think i still have pics from our old ones.......

jd58

It would only be good if you were the one to coordinate it mang.

since we're all coming out of hiding for this thread.... Happy BDAY CJM...hahaha..

ohhh man Jdubbz with the throwback pics.... that's how summits were done! YES. What's Love summit =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

If we do have the summit, we should have it at Cjm pad. I never been to a castle haahhah!

Let's get a summit poppin. places???? Tijuana for the day hahahaahah.

SD#2 make it happen.

******JAYDUBBZ DO IT******

P.S SD#3 JOEL better show up
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by orangeinCA

Happy birthday homey!

whoooaaaa. happy bday cjm =)
i drive down to SD every saturday for a basketball league (balboa park) if there's a summit on saturday, i'd def be down...then off to gaslamp

Back
Top Bottom