Happy Cinco De Mayo 2 RockDeep!!!

I Like to give a huge Cinco De Mayo to the DMV's very own [color= rgb(51, 204, 102)]ROCKDEEP[/color]!!! For those that have met or seen Rock can easily tell that he is23/25ths Messeekcan. So Rock this "La Serve-vase-saw" isfor you buddy!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hey I'm Mexican too. Can you include me in the shout out???

But instead of Rafa Marquez you should of put up some Mexican women.

j121205nin353768ur5xh.jpg
adrianafonsecasexyhotpy3.jpg
salma-heyek-website.jpg
jacqueline-bracamontes-sexy-hot.jpg

"I don't usually drink beer. But when I do I prefer Dos Equis XX"

dos-equis-boring.jpg

Yo im mexican to I know I don't really know yall or yall don't know me ........... **#$ it im a nobody in this forum but im reppin that dmv so let meget that shout toooo...lol

Yezzir
pimp.gif
I love me some nice Messican women. Not the Maryland junts. I'm talking straight outta Distrito Federal.

I had a crush on Selma until I saw her in person ... the back side spreads and spreads and spreads ... I have to ask this question of my Mexican brethern... why is it that many of the sexy Mexican young ladies seem to loose the lil hump/bump/mound on their backsides when they hit like 21 or give birth to their1st kid?

I tried to date a few when I lived in LA but they seemed to have the same problem Selma had ... great hips but no ***!

But trust me some of the cuties on Sabado Gigante are bangin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLO_1_td21don2_219171_0821.jpg

I wish I could get a better picture!

IM POSITIVE THIS POST GONNA BE LOCKED SOON SO SHOUTS OUT TO EDDIEBAUER757 FOR THE SHOUT OUT APPRECIATE IT AND UNTIL NEXT YEAR "VIVA MEXICO"

Back
Top Bottom