Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010 Vol. Corned Beef & Cabbage

Anyone else on here Irish and celebrating heavily today?
nerd.gif

I've got my corned beef and cabbage in the Crocc-Pot as we speak, and will gear up in green momentarily for a trip out for a 5th of Jameson.
tongue.gif

Enjoy it responsibly, and remember to bypass that lame green beer for some more authentic Irish tastes (Guinness, Jameson, etc.)
happy.gif

I'm sure to return as my inebriation level increases, everyone have a nice day
smile.gif

my aunt's bf is an off the boat irish man, we going to get tore up tonight, sleeping on the couch ftw, my boss is irish so she understands if im an hour late.

woo wooo wooo woo woo woo #based

I'll be celebrating, I'm 100% Irish

Corned beef and cabbage sounds delicious right now, can't wait for dinner.

great holiday, for all my Irish who wanna be drunk and my drunks who wanna be Irish, Cheers.

I wish! Hubs is half Irish and I'm not even getting any corned beef and cabbage.
frown.gif
Mmmmmmmmm yummy.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I wish! Hubs is half Irish and I'm not even getting any corned beef and cabbage.
frown.gif
Mmmmmmmmm yummy.

Oh Ill give you some beef alright.
grin.gif

uhh huh. You need to change your avy btw, unless you're just getting a jump on next Xmas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

uhh huh. You need to change your avy btw, unless you're just getting a jump on next Xmas
laugh.gif

As the woman who gave birth to me always says, summer is right around the corner. Before you know it, summer is over and people got pumpkins all over their houses.
Few days after that everybody is talkin about how good their turkey tasted and then BOOM BABY, its christmas.

Im just saving time and stayin ahead of all you for the holidays.

With the way it is right now in NYC, I want to drink for the weather and not for the holiday
pimp.gif

definitely be grabbing a 4 back of guiness tallboys. really would love some corned beef, but too lazy to cook
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom