Hard to find releases at Aficionado Chicago

Im sorry mods if this was the wrong forum i wasnt sure where to post this, but if anyone is a member at Aficionado Chicago, please let me know how to become amember myself, thanks

You need a membership.

You need an appointment.

Most of the stuff in there isnt for sale(meaning or retail). It's from a personal collection.

Last I heard, there were still sizes on 112 packs(air max 1's).

Pretty much if your a normal person and not a dedicated sneakerhead, theres a good chance the only way youll see the inside is by going here:

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2009/05/13/aficionado-chicago-air-yeezy-release/

Even if u consider urself a "dedicated sneakerhead", u probably wont see the inside
wink.gif

You really gotta be a member to get in ??? That is F'd up. Why ? Who does Aficionado Chicago think they are ?

appreciate the info guys, i visit the chi every couple of months and i heard about this place, but couldnt even get an address lol

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Ask Franky, he should help you out, he runs the Chi
Thats right i do! ..........I'm actually in that vid for a split second
pimp.gif

Once again Will............... You will never live to be as flamboyant as your big bro!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

You need a membership.

You need an appointment.

Most of the stuff in there isnt for sale(meaning or retail). It's from a personal collection.

Last I heard, there were still sizes on 112 packs(air max 1's).

Pretty much if your a normal person and not a dedicated sneakerhead, theres a good chance the only way youll see the inside is by going here:

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...icago-air-yeezy-release/

Even if u consider urself a "dedicated sneakerhead", u probably wont see the inside
wink.gif
So your a member?
nerd.gif

This place sounds very interesting. Nice concept.

Thanks for showing love on my post and the video post guys

Shout out to Mr.Balderas aka Black Ice Blaze
pimp.gif

No Disrespect but no one named Franky runs anything Chicago. I never heard of dude.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

You really gotta be a member to get in ??? That is F'd up. Why ? Who does Aficionado Chicago think they are ?
To prevent people who resell and have loyalty to the people who leave work, call off, drop plans and ever camped out in the rain or snow for ashoe.

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz
Wreckinkickz runs chicago
pimp.gif

But I am the Prince of Niketalk. I'm not even gonna compete with Will anymore. He posts more than me . HEIS NIKETALK.

^^^^stop. 50 post is everyones daily limit...
At this point, I believe it is all about putting the truth out there, even if it is ugly...
If you can do that, then you are NikeTalk.

The truth is 2 things at this point, an OG shoe head with dozens and dozens of heat pairs, or a new age hypebeast that gets EVERY limited drop, retail ornot...

These are my role models
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Wow...Just watched the vid. Place looks pretty cool.
I guess it for the big shoe spenders in the chi.......then again since the store is a
personal collection, it might be based on how raw of a collection one would have.
Kanye dont even have a membership! Dang.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Wreckinkickz wrote:

No Disrespect but
Words chosen very well! .........Unless you own a shop you wouldnt know who I am!
pimp.gif
when you spend big $ its AUTO! Mere mortals!

laugh.gif
I apologize fam. I thought dude was making up some dudenamed "frank". Here you are in the flesh. My bad fam. again no disrespect.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

So your a member?
nerd.gif

This place sounds very interesting. Nice concept.
nope
frown.gif

ive been doing my hw. been trying to get in or the last few months!

As soon as they start letting in new members Ill let you know bro.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Ask Franky, he should help you out, he runs the Chi
you buy stuffs at HOH dosent mean you run the chi. Besides the ppl that runs aficionado dont know this guy.
laugh.gif

^-^^ Womp Womp Womp! C'mon man I buy out Self Conscious/Succezz/Encore/HOH/NT/SNYX/Aficionado/Any other spot i want that gets what im looking for!.....iwould do Leaders & St. Alfreds but they to much of a drive for me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom