Hardest game you ever beat

Joined Oct 4, 2009
Zelda wind waker smh... took me about 3-4 weeks to beat this game reason why i seriously got stuck like at least the most 5x each #%%@#$+ level

and jet force gemini for the n64 i still haven't beat that game ever since my dad copped like couple years ago.
So whats the hardest game you ever beaten?

Joined May 23, 2005
U know I never beat orcAnia of time legend of Zelda I got stuck and gave up I had it as a preorder bonus for buying wind waker and could never beat it

Joined Oct 4, 2009
Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

U know I never beat orcAnia of time legend of Zelda I got stuck and gave up I had it as a preorder bonus for buying wind waker and could never beat it
your not the only i couldn't even beat tyhe first boss i got so pissed i ended up selling it to my friend for 20$  lol my friend got hustled

Joined May 31, 2008
Ninja Gaiden Black mission mode on master ninja difficulty made me rage . Ninja Gaiden 2 was just cheap couldn't get into it.

Joined Jan 1, 2007
the game itself is easy...but i'd like to talk about 180 emblems on sonic adventure 2.  jesus christ.

all that work for a terrible remake of GHZ act 1.

Joined Aug 1, 2005
Demon's Souls and Champion modes on MK2 and Ultimate 3.

Motaro was a %!%+! teleporting like 3 times back to back.

Shao Kahn beat my @!# like I was his son. energy ball - knee to the face - hammer - energy ball - hammer - taunt then uppercut off the ledge to finish me.

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Games I beat
Ikaruga-Gamecube (i managed an A- score on the last level and I don't know how lol)
F-Zero GX-Gamecube (jesus christ)

Games I never beat
Jurassic Park 2-SNES (i hate this game)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles-Gamecube (we only tried the final boss once, but we never got around to beating it)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now