Hardest game you ever beat

Zelda wind waker smh... took me about 3-4 weeks to beat this game reason why i seriously got stuck like at least the most 5x each #%%@#$+ level
thelegendofzeldatww3_2.jpg

and jet force gemini for the n64 i still haven't beat that game ever since my dad copped like couple years ago.
So whats the hardest game you ever beaten?

U know I never beat orcAnia of time legend of Zelda I got stuck and gave up I had it as a preorder bonus for buying wind waker and could never beat it

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

U know I never beat orcAnia of time legend of Zelda I got stuck and gave up I had it as a preorder bonus for buying wind waker and could never beat it
your not the only i couldn't even beat tyhe first boss i got so pissed i ended up selling it to my friend for 20$  lol my friend got hustled

Ninja Gaiden Black mission mode on master ninja difficulty made me rage . Ninja Gaiden 2 was just cheap couldn't get into it.

Demon's Souls and Champion modes on MK2 and Ultimate 3.

Motaro was a %!%+! teleporting like 3 times back to back.
smh.gif

Shao Kahn beat my @!# like I was his son. energy ball - knee to the face - hammer - energy ball - hammer - taunt then uppercut off the ledge to finish me.
laugh.gif

Games I beat
Ikaruga-Gamecube (i managed an A- score on the last level and I don't know how lol)
F-Zero GX-Gamecube (jesus christ)

Games I never beat
Jurassic Park 2-SNES (i hate this game)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles-Gamecube (we only tried the final boss once, but we never got around to beating it)

Back
Top Bottom