Hardest Sport To Pick Up Later in Life (Between Basketball, Football, or Baseball)

Me and my homies were having an argument today about which sport it's hardest to pick up after childhood. Basketball, Football, or Baseball? I'm talking about someone who hasn't played any of them at all prior. I say baseball. 

Me and my homies were having an argument today about which sport it's hardest to pick up after childhood. Basketball, Football, or Baseball? I'm talking about someone who hasn't played any of them at all prior. I say baseball. 

Basketball.

Theres two hand touch for football for old timers, baseball is boring so I dont care about it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Basketball.

Theres two hand touch for football for old timers, baseball is boring so I dont care about it.
laugh.gif

But look at how many players who have never played organized basketball before the age of 17 that can go play in college and the pros. You can just give someone the hand-eye coordination to get a hit against a pitcher that's throwing at least 70 MPH. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Basketball.

laugh.gif

But look at how many players who have never played organized basketball before the age of 17 that can go play in college and the pros. You can just give someone the hand-eye coordination to get a hit against a pitcher that's throwing at least 70 MPH. 

Back
Top Bottom